• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bulls Football Wins Pledges - Campaign for USF Football

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I pledge a donation in the amount of $50 per win for the 2020 season, including conference championship and bowl game.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I did this last year Brad and well I didn't give a lot from it but it is a new year! I pledge $100 per win. $250 for a win over UCF, Conference Championship, and/or a Bowl Game win! Let's support our Bulls! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Thought: instead of reinventing the wheel...If this donation idea is a thing why not just donate to the IPF fund after each win?? It's setup already. It's certainly football related since football that is the catalyst for the idea. Donate after every winning game so Athletics can see some activity in the fund. The better the Team the more the Fund makes. Things happen and situations change sometimes thus, the donation right after each win instead of holding back until the end. TBP can keep a tally if guys just want to see their totals compared to others. That's it. 

13 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Thought: instead of reinventing the wheel...If this donation idea is a thing why not just donate to the IPF fund after each win?? It's setup already. It's certainly football related since football that is the catalyst for the idea. Donate after every winning game so Athletics can see some activity in the fund. The better the Team the more the Fund makes. Things happen and situations change sometimes thus, the donation right after each win instead of holding back until the end. TBP can keep a tally if guys just want to see their totals compared to others. That's it. 

I see your point. The only thing I would say is USF has expressed that the General Fund is their most pressing need right now. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

21 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

I see your point. The only thing I would say is USF has expressed that the General Fund is their most pressing need right now. 

Fund the Need $$. Better donate after each weekend so they can make payroll for the following week. $$😉           Either or..           Dont know how many folks would actually do this but I could some light humor if the $$ went in after every win. Normally there's a section where the donation can be made in the name of/memory of... eg: Citadel  Notre Dame  FAU  etc etc...        More they win the more they make-Play for Pay

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Brad said:

I pledge a donation in the amount of $50 per win for the 2020 season, including conference championship and bowl game.

me too. i'm in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,262
  • Days Won:  25

I will pledge $5 per win. It isn't much but it helps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I will pledge $5 per win. It isn't much but it helps.

Every bit helps!! Thank you for stepping up!!