• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bulls Football Wins Pledges - Campaign for USF Football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

For those wanting to give to the IPF:

Edited by Ricky the Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,209
  • Days Won:  25

I gave, but the team  and coaching staff let us down. Hopefully we don't let them down. I hope the future is more bright, but CJS has not given us much hope. Year  ZERO was  a disaster, and lets hope year 1 is better.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/29/2020 at 12:58 AM, Outlaw said:

I gave, but the team  and coaching staff let us down. Hopefully we don't let them down. I hope the future is more bright, but CJS has not given us much hope. Year  ZERO was  a disaster, and lets hope year 1 is better.

I have a ton of hope...this year was about changing the culture and Scott accomplished that...we played with a severely limited roster the bulk of the season...there are a lot of bright spots here...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, DJBulls said:

I have a ton of hope...this year was about changing the culture and Scott accomplished that...we played with a severely limited roster the bulk of the season...there are a lot of bright spots here...

I'm not sure what people expected.  It would have been nice to get another win or 2, but this was set up to be a disaster from the get go, but there are things to be hopeful about if they want to be

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Days Won:  5

6 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I'm not sure what people expected.  It would have been nice to get another win or 2, but this was set up to be a disaster from the get go, but there are things to be hopeful about if they want to be

if we dont crap the bed against Memphis we have a win. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

30 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

That's really the bottom line. People see what they want to see and the last game was a perfect example. While we all pretty much agree the D was a train wreck this year, for whatever reasons, but the offense showed hopefully a glimpse of what we can look forward to ........ the uninformed response from the doom and gloomers was that UCF's D sucked. Reality was that they had only given up 38 or more points (I'm not even counting our last minute TD) once this year.  McCloud had one of the best games ever for a USF qb and while still don't know if he's definitely our quarterback for the next couple of years, bar an injury, it's difficult not seeing him as starting next season. There are definitely some things to be hopeful about ................ if you want to be.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

So are we to get in touch with John Lewis to pay up?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

That's really the bottom line. People see what they want to see and the last game was a perfect example. While we all pretty much agree the D was a train wreck this year, for whatever reasons, but the offense showed hopefully a glimpse of what we can look forward to ........ the uninformed response from the doom and gloomers was that UCF's D sucked. Reality was that they had only given up 38 or more points (I'm not even counting our last minute TD) once this year.  McCloud had one of the best games ever for a USF qb and while still don't know if he's definitely our quarterback for the next couple of years, bar an injury, it's difficult not seeing him as starting next season. There are definitely some things to be hopeful about ................ if you want to be.

Did Tags hack your account?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Did Tags hack your account?

Dang, completely forgot about that ........ but he's right you know.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

So, are we donating individually or putting it into a pot for a Bullspen donation?

I was able to get the Athletics donation site where you can select the fund to contribute to.  According to that site, the "greatest need" is the Annual Fund.

https://giving.usf.edu/where/usf-campuses/athletics