• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

There sure are a lot of words for “we suck.“

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

There sure are a lot of words for “we suck.“

I'm wondering what they would have written if we had fired Strong when we should have and we'd be on Year 2 of the rebuild.

• Crying 1

41 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I'm wondering what they would have written if we had fired Strong when we should have and we'd be on Year 2 of the rebuild.

Are you also wondering what would have happened if we had never fired CJL? Both of these are the most tired discussions on the board, you are becoming the next Puc, just a simpler version that is less interesting and witty.  Focus your energy on what could be not what could’ve been.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Are you also wondering what would have happened if we had never fired CJL? Both of these are the most tired discussions on the board, you are becoming the next Puc, just a simpler version that is less interesting and witty.  Focus your energy on what could be not what could’ve been.

Do we need someone to take over asking what would have happened if we didn't fire Holtz? We have 2/3 fantasy worlds covered.

Edited by JTrue

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

20 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Are you also wondering what would have happened if we had never fired CJL? Both of these are the most tired discussions on the board,

I'm going to have to disagree there. The CJL affair is most definitely a top 2 tired discussion but the CCS 2 year firing thing is nowhere near top 2 worthy because of the nonsensical nature of it. I think "to ocs or not to ocs" fits nicely in that 2nd position ...

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'm going to have to disagree there. The CJL affair is most definitely a top 2 tired discussion but the CCS 2 year firing thing is nowhere near top 2 worthy because of the nonsensical nature of it. I think "to ocs or not to ocs" fits nicely in that 2nd position ...

What about whether or not to put sauce on Publix hot and spicy wings? Is that in the top 10?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

IMO a good and a fair write-up. It is going to be very difficult to get to six wins with the very tough schedule we have. I feel that not having a spring season is really going to negatively affect this team.  I am still feeling that this is a 4-8 or a 5-7 season upcoming.  The good thing is, we won't have to worry about the P5 stealing Jeff Scott after this upcoming season as a losing year in 2020 won't put him on anyone's radar.  The bad thing is, we will have to worry about the P5 coming calling after this team turns it around in 2021, especially if we can get an upset win at home over UF and Michael Kelly is gone.

Edited by USFRaider

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Are you also wondering what would have happened if we had never fired CJL? 

I think about that every time I want to choke someone (allegedly) and then cover up it up (allegedly).

Edited by brybull1970

1 hour ago, USFRaider said:

IMO a good and a fair write-up. It is going to be very difficult to get to six wins with the very tough schedule we have. I feel that not having a spring season is really going to negatively affect this team.  I am still feeling that this is a 4-8 or a 5-7 season upcoming.  The good thing is, we won't have to worry about the P5 stealing Jeff Scott after this upcoming season as a losing year in 2020 won't put him on anyone's radar.  The bad thing is, we will have to worry about the P5 coming calling after this team turns it around in 2021, especially if we can get an upset win at home over UF and Michael Kelly is gone.

He could 10-2 and would not be hired after only one year.