• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Appears as if ALL AAC teams are good to go for CFB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Days Won:  5

good news

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Niiiice

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

This is unfortunate 

15 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

This is great news. Most KPI's are trending to a recovery and there is definitely a pent up demand to get back to "normal". If we had to go through the fall without football then there would be a different type of Great Depression.

There will be teams that don’t play this season and their schedules are littered with teams that will need to find replacement games most of which are a better quality game for us. That we will have to play all of the AAC teams as normal is a lost opportunity.

33 minutes ago, puc86 said:

This is unfortunate 

Kind of like 99.9% of your posts....

13 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There will be teams that don’t play this season and their schedules are littered with teams that will need to find replacement games most of which are a better quality game for us. That we will have to play all of the AAC teams as normal is a lost opportunity.

You have no idea if a university will not play games at all. You have no idea who those teams are. You have no idea if some conferences have decided to play only conference games. You have no idea the contractual responsibilities of playing the conference games. You have no idea of the costs and payoffs for dropping and adding games.....yet you go ahead and make a stupid statement....yay!!! 

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Kind of like 99.9% of your posts....

Yes I am unfortunate in having to deal with posts like this but I am selfless enough to spread the fortune of my posts with all of you, you are welcome. 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

You have no idea if a university will not play games at all. You have no idea who those teams are. You have no idea if some conferences have decided to play only conference games. You have no idea the contractual responsibilities of playing the conference games. You have no idea of the costs and payoffs for dropping and adding games.....yet you go ahead and make a stupid statement....yay!!! 

If AAC teams were not playing games I would have a pretty good idea that teams would not be playing at all. I do not need to know who the other teams are in order to know that there would be teams on their schedule more desirable than AAC teams as that is more than half the teams in college football. I do not need to know what a conferences intentions are as if a conference has teams not participating it would make it more likely to need to play outside the conference than it would to say nope lets drop more games. If hurricanes are an out for playing conference games than I am pretty sure a world pandemic that your local government will not let you play sports in would be more than enough to get out of any contractual responsibilities if they so like. The cost of dropping a game that no one wants and you are not the one buying out of has zero costs and adding a game that is against a team that people actually want to see is worth a cost even though it probably will not come with one and would be net positive (pay no attention to the fact that an AAC program and games comes at a millions of dollars net negative every single year since we had the misfortune of joining it). 

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If AAC teams were not playing games I would have a pretty good idea that teams would not be playing at all. I do not need to know who the other teams are in order to know that there would be teams on their schedule more desirable than AAC teams as that is more than half the teams in college football. I do not need to know what a conferences intentions are as if a conference has teams not participating it would make it more likely to need to play outside the conference than it would to say nope lets drop more games. If hurricanes are an out for playing conference games than I am pretty sure a world pandemic that your local government will not let you play sports in would be more than enough to get out of any contractual responsibilities if they so like. The cost of dropping a game that no one wants and you are not the one buying out of has zero costs and adding a game that is against a team that people actually want to see is worth a cost even though it probably will not come with one and would be net positive (pay no attention to the fact that an AAC program and games comes at a millions of dollars net negative every single year since we had the misfortune of joining it). 

How is that payoff going to work when you will have to pay a fee for dropping a game (to the school and conference)? You sure as hell won’t make it up at the gate (25% max allowed). This has to be your dumbest post yet and that is saying a lot.