Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

Usually I do not like to come across as critical of our coaches...


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

But there is no way people honestly find CJS charismatic and well spoken unless they are only comparing him to CCS. Not saying he is a bad guy, not saying he is a bad coach, not saying we could have gotten better but he is almost painful to watch (look at his facial expressions and listen to the tone, it makes me sad).

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

But there is no way people honestly find CJS charismatic and well spoken unless they are only comparing him to CCS. Not saying he is a bad guy, not saying he is a bad coach, not saying we could have gotten better but he is almost painful to watch (look at his facial expressions and listen to the tone, it makes me sad).

 

But it is refreshing no to have to listen religious beliefs in his tweets. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But it is refreshing no to have to listen religious beliefs in his tweets. 

Are you going to make a video of Bullspen members singing "Imagine"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

32 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Are you going to make a video of Bullspen members singing "Imagine"?

That sounds like the “Lord’s work” so no I’ll pass...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

That sounds like the “Lord’s work” so no I’ll pass...

But I don’t want to be bothered with such frivolity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Reputation:   2,431
  • Days Won:  172
  • Joined:  01/01/2001

50 minutes ago, puc86 said:

But there is no way people honestly find CJS charismatic and well spoken unless they are only comparing him to CCS. Not saying he is a bad guy, not saying he is a bad coach, not saying we could have gotten better but he is almost painful to watch (look at his facial expressions and listen to the tone, it makes me sad).

 

SCOTT IS articulate,charming and charasmatic.He will be a great head coach.USF is lucky to have him.

44 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Are you going to make a video of Bullspen members singing "Imagine"?

what a great song

we lost john lennon much to early

what a talent!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

Just now, smazza said:

SCOTT IS articulate,charming and charasmatic.He will be a great head coach.USF is lucky to have him.

He literally has an excruciating look on his face like he is trying not to **** his pants, he maybe many things but an inspirational speaker is not one them. If you were facing him in court you would be pumped because nothing about his nonverbal communication screams confidence.

2 minutes ago, smazza said:

SCOTT IS articulate,charming and charasmatic.He will be a great head coach.USF is lucky to have him.

what a great song

we lost john lennon much to early

what a talent!!

I prefer Paul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,494
  • Reputation:   1,099
  • Days Won:  10
  • Joined:  12/25/2001

Scott is a delight to speak with and I can see where he will make an impact when interacting with players and recruits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

1 minute ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Scott is a delight to speak with and I can see where he will make an impact when interacting with players and recruits. 

He is the only football coach we have had that I have not met so I will yield to your opinion on in person interaction but I just need to know in order to qualify it, how would you describe him in this video?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Reputation:   5,813
  • Days Won:  108
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

52 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He literally has an excruciating look on his face like he is trying not to **** his pants, he maybe many things but an inspirational speaker is not one them. If you were facing him in court you would be pumped because nothing about his nonverbal communication screams confidence.

I prefer Paul.

He's obviously reading from something. In person when he's just winging it he sounds much more relaxed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Tell a friend

    Love TheBullsPen.com? Tell a friend!
  • South Florida Fight Song

     

  • Quotes

    "He is a young and extremely gifted offensive mind, a developer of high-level talent and an elite national recruiter who brings the experience of having played an integral role from the beginning in helping to build one of the most successful programs in college football."

    - Michael Kelly on Jeff Scott  

  • Files

  • Recent Achievements

  • Popular Contributors

  • Quotes

    "For me, I never considered it that way (as a stepping stone), honestly. When I was offered the head job at South Florida, and I'm sincere about this, I never thought I would ever go anywhere."

    Jim Leavitt

     

×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.