• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

I wish Harlan and staff did a better job with this

Members do not see this ad, Register
32 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Our OOC schedule needs help and obviously these games are out there to be had.

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/2016/05/tulane_ohio_state_agree_to_pla.html

No thank you. I don't want to be anyone's paycheck game. What we did with Texas is ok, 2 for 1. We still owe the Gators a game in Gainesville. Otherwise, teams need to come to Tampa if they want to schedule us. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Disagree.  Play the big boys to be part of the club.  

Problem is the big boys want an easy win without the game being competitive. I think the fact that we could possibly beat them, scares off some teams. I'm not saying we'd beat Ohio State, but I know we'd give them a much bigger fight than Tulane. 

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

No thank you. I don't want to be anyone's paycheck game. What we did with Texas is ok, 2 for 1. We still owe the Gators a game in Gainesville. Otherwise, teams need to come to Tampa if they want to schedule us. 

Don't the gators owe us a game here?

Edited by 2000bull
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Problem is the big boys want an easy win without the game being competitive. I think the fact that we could possibly beat them, scares off some teams. I'm not saying we'd beat Ohio State, but I know we'd give them a much bigger fight than Tulane. 

I think this is more the case than us turning games like this down.... It takes 2 to tango.

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

I think this is more the case than us turning games like this down.... It takes 2 to tango.

Exactly! I'm sure we aren't turning down games versus Ohio State, Alabama etc. We can call up every team who has openings, but they have to want to play us also. I think people forget that.