Jump to content
  • Join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

I wish Harlan and staff did a better job with this


Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register
32 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Our OOC schedule needs help and obviously these games are out there to be had.

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/2016/05/tulane_ohio_state_agree_to_pla.html

No thank you. I don't want to be anyone's paycheck game. What we did with Texas is ok, 2 for 1. We still owe the Gators a game in Gainesville. Otherwise, teams need to come to Tampa if they want to schedule us. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Disagree.  Play the big boys to be part of the club.  

Problem is the big boys want an easy win without the game being competitive. I think the fact that we could possibly beat them, scares off some teams. I'm not saying we'd beat Ohio State, but I know we'd give them a much bigger fight than Tulane. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

No thank you. I don't want to be anyone's paycheck game. What we did with Texas is ok, 2 for 1. We still owe the Gators a game in Gainesville. Otherwise, teams need to come to Tampa if they want to schedule us. 

Don't the gators owe us a game here?

Edited by 2000bull
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Problem is the big boys want an easy win without the game being competitive. I think the fact that we could possibly beat them, scares off some teams. I'm not saying we'd beat Ohio State, but I know we'd give them a much bigger fight than Tulane. 

I think this is more the case than us turning games like this down.... It takes 2 to tango.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

I think this is more the case than us turning games like this down.... It takes 2 to tango.

Exactly! I'm sure we aren't turning down games versus Ohio State, Alabama etc. We can call up every team who has openings, but they have to want to play us also. I think people forget that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.