• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is Marsh the answer at QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Simple question.  Is Marsh the long term answer at QB.  Have you seen enough, or do you need to see more?

I wish he hadn't got hurt, we could have seen more of him.  I like his arm, he can get the ball down the field.  

At this point, I want Johnson playing, but am still intrigued by Marsh.  Do you want to see more of Marsh and can he be the answer?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i need to see more of marsh 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

I'd like to see more of him for future consideration, but at this point in this horrid season, I think we need NJ out there from start to finish.  It's our best shot at a win.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I need to see much more. Noah is clearly better right now. I still think our QB may be in high school right now. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

30 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Simple question.  Is Marsh the long term answer at QB.  Have you seen enough, or do you need to see more?

I wish he hadn't got hurt, we could have seen more of him.  I like his arm, he can get the ball down the field.  

At this point, I want Johnson playing, but am still intrigued by Marsh.  Do you want to see more of Marsh and can he be the answer?

I wasn't a big fan at first, but after the last game, I like Marsh a lot. His arm looked awesome. But he needs another year or 2 to get ready. I'm confident in him. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

32 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

He shows flashes of ability but..played twice hurt twice. First time out threw completions but to wrong team. Good size, arm and vision. Has potential but need to see how he plays a whole game. If O line would give a little time it would be nice. Watched one O lineman during the game just shuffling around like he wished he were anywhere but on the field. Not easy to take a beating but...

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,261
  • Days Won:  1

I'd put Marsh as 2nd string with Johnson 1st string. Mccloud and Fortin are 3rd string with mccloud having a slight edge since it seems fortin gets injured everytime he plays and has barely played this season.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Haven't seen enough...not nearly enough...plus is he is very raw...in my opinion though if Noah or Cade can't go...play him the final two games to get him experience...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

He shows flashes of ability but..played twice hurt twice. First time out threw completions but to wrong team. Good size, arm and vision. Has potential but need to see how he plays a whole game. If O line would give a little time it would be nice. Watched one O lineman during the game just shuffling around like he wished he were anywhere but on the field. Not easy to take a beating but...

Confused by this.  Is his vision good but only sees the other teams color?  😃

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Confused by this.  Is his vision good but only sees the other teams color?  😃

Hopefully not. But in his first outing he tossed two or three interceptions?? I started thinking he was a plant for the other team or...a color blind situation. The kid shows poise and his arm is strong. His accuracy is a lot better and he runs pretty good but...hopefully, he isn't a player prone to injury? Don't know extent of saturdays injury.