Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

FAU and COVID


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Reputation:   1,114
  • Days Won:  8
  • Joined:  06/24/2007

Sounds like Coach T didn’t properly social distance on the bus

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Reputation:   5,813
  • Days Won:  108
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

7 hours ago, bowman1 said:

Sounds like Coach T didn’t properly social distance on the bus

That's funny. But I hope all those kids fare well in dealing with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,942
  • Reputation:   2,223
  • Days Won:  12
  • Joined:  06/11/2010

Speaks to the fact that no matter how hard we try to stay C19-free, if an opponent cancels, there's not much we can do. 

Said it before, I'll say it again. Don't take a single minute of USF football for granted this season. Anything can happen. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Reputation:   235
  • Days Won:  1
  • Joined:  12/17/2016

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Didn't you hear from other posters on the board? Covid-19 is just like the flu and the reason why all those people died was because they were fat.

lol...let's hope this thread ends now though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Reputation:   1,893
  • Days Won:  35
  • Joined:  02/02/2005

It would definitely appear to play to our advantage if FAU was forced to cancel this week's game, but be healthy enough for the one against us. New coach, new philosophy, new QB. I don't want this one to get cancelled because I would like USF to hand CWT a loss. I don't necessarily blame the guy for trying to better his career, but he used car salesman'd himself from two top 20 jobs to one worse than USF in just 3 short, disappointing seasons. We have players that were recruited by him and I am sure they would love to get a chance to show out for that game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Reputation:   2,840
  • Days Won:  25
  • Joined:  12/14/2005

3 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Didn't you hear from other posters on the board? Covid-19 is just like the flu and the reason why all those people died was because they were fat.

OH CRAP!!!  I'm DOOMED if I catch it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Reputation:   1,491
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  08/27/2017

17 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

It would definitely appear to play to our advantage if FAU was forced to cancel this week's game, but be healthy enough for the one against us. New coach, new philosophy, new QB. I don't want this one to get cancelled because I would like USF to hand CWT a loss. I don't necessarily blame the guy for trying to better his career, but he used car salesman'd himself from two top 20 jobs to one worse than USF in just 3 short, disappointing seasons. We have players that were recruited by him and I am sure they would love to get a chance to show out for that game. 

I'm sure he is weeping all the way to the bank ..... :smileys-money-702364:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Reputation:   1,893
  • Days Won:  35
  • Joined:  02/02/2005

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

I'm sure he is weeping all the way to the bank ..... :smileys-money-702364:

Like I said, I don't blame him, but he clearly got in over his head. He got paid well for now, but who knows if he cost himself money long-term by making the jump to bigger programs before he was ready as a coach. Either way, he has about $35 million reasons as to why he jumped ship. I just can't see a major program giving him a chance unless he does something extraordinary at the lower level or at a mid-tier school. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Reputation:   1,491
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  08/27/2017

1 minute ago, BullyPulpit said:

Like I said, I don't blame him, but he clearly got in over his head. He got paid well for now, but who knows if he cost himself money long-term by making the jump to bigger programs before he was ready as a coach. Either way, he has about $35 million reasons as to why he jumped ship. I just can't see a major program giving him a chance unless he does something extraordinary at the lower level or at a mid-tier school. 

I think he'll be ok and coaches have come back from far worse

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Tell a friend

    Love TheBullsPen.com? Tell a friend!
  • South Florida Fight Song

     

  • Quotes

    "He is a young and extremely gifted offensive mind, a developer of high-level talent and an elite national recruiter who brings the experience of having played an integral role from the beginning in helping to build one of the most successful programs in college football."

    - Michael Kelly on Jeff Scott  

  • Files

  • Recent Achievements

  • Popular Contributors

  • Quotes

    "They picked us at the bottom. We're trying to get to the top. We're looking forward to the future, not backward.''

    Vincent Davis, USF JR. DB  

×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.