• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Games Being Cancelled Already

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Baseball was so stupid. Playing games in home cities, players out in the public after games...they never had a chance. The NHL and NBA model is the only way to have a chance of playing. With emphasis on the word “chance.” 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

baseball is a social distance sport, they couldn't even make it past 3 games.  No way football starts in a month

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Baseball was so stupid. Playing games in home cities, players out in the public after games...they never had a chance. The NHL and NBA model is the only way to have a chance of playing. With emphasis on the word “chance.” 

Baseball is so slow and boring but somehow it became even more unwatchable with no fans in the stands, shut it down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

players out in the public after games..

Don't blame MLB for player stupidity

31 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Don't blame MLB for player stupidity

MLB designed the stupid model...

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

MLB designed the stupid model...

Playing in a bubble is stupid as well, they at least planned to get fans back in the park to make it vaguely appealing.  How many people are going to watch the Disney world NBA?  I love the NHL but unsure how excited I am to watch it in the same 2 empty arenas, if the Stars go out early then my interest will wane, fortunately they are a lock for the cup.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

24 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Playing in a bubble is stupid as well, they at least planned to get fans back in the park to make it vaguely appealing.  How many people are going to watch the Disney world NBA?  I love the NHL but unsure how excited I am to watch it in the same 2 empty arenas, if the Stars go out early then my interest will wane, fortunately they are a lock for the cup.

I am watching the NBA scrimmage games. If  they make it all the way through,  I will make it all the way through.  

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Fans back at the stadium???? That **** was never ever going to happen. No way they would have people there by Oct. MLB owners and the players union barely made this current set up happen due to their hate for each other. Both groups are a bunch of prema donnas maybe this will be the death blow to an olds man sport. In terms of the NHL and NBA they did the right thing. You don’t like it on tv with no fans? Then don’t watch but you can bet your ass that this year will produce one of the highest ratings ever for the NHL playoffs. Meanwhile MLB is picking its noise with an inferior business plan and probably a shut down. That group couldn’t find its ass with a funnel. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

you can bet your ass that this year will produce one of the highest ratings ever for the NHL playoffs. Meanwhile MLB is picking its noise with an inferior business plan and probably a shut down. That group couldn’t find its ass with a funnel. 

No way this is the highest rated NHL playoffs in this fragmented year and the playoffs in a bubble In Canada with no fans,  what the hell is wrong with you?  It appears you found your own ass and somehow managed to jam your entire head up there.