• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who starts at QB?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

There is no way to make a safe prediction on this question. It could be anybody. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,509
  • Days Won:  28

Noah Johnson. He shall lead us to 9-10 wins

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I took a quick peek at the roster (simply cuz I've completely forgotten who was still here) and I'm actually a little optimistic about our offense, except at qb.  I guess the same could be said last year, too.  Difference is: we have a couple unknowns that could break out or bust, as opposed to knowing all of them have busted already.  If there was ever a year where we didnt need a global pandemic, this was it.  Spring was crucial.  

Personally, if I have to guess, it will be noah johnson, simply due to his athleticism and proven success.  Whoever wins the job tho should have enough weapons to put up points

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I more concerned about our RB situation. There is nothing there to get excited about. 

• Topic Count:  351
  • Content Count:  4,063
  • Days Won:  56

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I more concerned about our RB situation. There is nothing there to get excited about. 

I think Johnson will be the starter - and I don’t know about RB, but I’m interested to see Darrian Felix. He has pretty good size/speed measureables. Is he immediately eligible?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

10 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Noah Johnson. He shall lead us to 9-10 wins

He has 5 years of eligibility left?

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

betting on myself. i'm considering appealing to ncaa for eligibility reinstatement as a doctorate student, maybe try and fold in some religious mission extension, a la byu with the random 30yr old player every few yrs.

wouldn't go through with this if i didn't think there was a legitimate chance to sit on top of depth chart.

or there won't be g5 college football this season, in any traditional sense at least. prob one of the two above outcomes likely

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I expect the QB who runs the fastest, can make his own holes and carry the most defenders will win.