Jump to content
  • Join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

“Kickoff With Coach Taggart” Events Reach Capacity After Six Days


Recommended Posts

USF ATHLETICS 

GoUSFBulls.com

 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DATE: May 18, 2016

 

MEDIA MEMO: There will be a media availability with Coach Taggart and selected other event attendees at each of the four “Kickoff With Coach Taggart” stops. Media are welcome and encouraged to attend the events. Please contact Brian Siegrist (Siegrist@usf.edu) with the dates of events you plan to attend.

 

Follow @USFFootball On Twitter

Like USF Football on Facebook

 

“Kickoff With Coach Taggart” Events Reach Capacity After Six Days

Taggart to make four stops around the Bay Area, June 6-9

 

TAMPA, MAY 18, 2016 – With excitement for the 2016 football season building daily, four Bay Area “Kickoff With Coach Taggart” events featuring fourth-year USF Head Coach Willie Taggart have reached capacity.

 

Registrations for events, scheduled June 6-9 with stops in Bradenton/Sarasota, Brandon, Tampa and St. Petersburg, reached capacity for all four venues just six days after they were announced.

 

“This is a terrific indicator of the enthusiasm surrounding our football program and Bulls fans’ anticipation of an exciting 2016 season,” said USF Director of Athletics Mark Harlan. “We are really looking forward to seeing that passion and energy in person when we connect with the Bulls Nation faithful in the Bay Area in June.”

 

Fans pre-registered on-line for the free events. Due to limited capacity, no walk-ups will be accepted and only pre-registered fans will be admitted to the events that will hit some of the Bay Area’s hot spots, including Pier 22 in Bradenton, Top Golf in Brandon, Ulele restaurant in Tampa, and The Canopy Rooftop Lounge at the Birchwood in St. Petersburg.

 

Fans are encouraged to check back to GoUSFBulls.com in the coming weeks to see if space becomes available.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Members do not see this ad, Register
9 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

It's a good sign-let's hope it turns into ticket sales. 

Exactly. These events are free, so it didn't technically "sell-out." I hope within the folks that are going, we're able to get a few more new (or previously disgruntled) donors out of it. We need to do more outreach to get former USF season ticket holders back in the fold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Exactly. These events are free, so it didn't technically "sell-out." I hope within the folks that are going, we're able to get a few more new (or previously disgruntled) donors out of it. We need to do more outreach to get former USF season ticket holders back in the fold.

Believe that was/is a point of emphasis this year.  Mr Lewis can enlighten us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Believe that was/is a point of emphasis this year.  Mr Lewis can enlighten us.

It is a point of emphasis for sure.

I know the overwhelming majority of our new season ticket members/Bulls Club donors this year have had tickets in the past and recently dropped out.

We have also renewed over 90% of last years football season ticket members, which is a percentage I do not believe we've ever hit before.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

It is a point of emphasis for sure.

I know the overwhelming majority of our new season ticket members/Bulls Club donors this year have had tickets in the past and recently dropped out.

We have also renewed over 90% of last years football season ticket members, which is a percentage I do not believe we've ever hit before.

That's good news. We've got to keep building and expanding that base. Big time football requires big time fans (and consistent winning).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.