Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Wow...seems silly to have such a talent and not use him to your advantage. Cannot wait to see him in Green and Gold...think he can start early..expect good things, but naturally some growing pains...especially if he is receiving such limited coaching this season. Good for him for playing hard and keeping as good an attitude as possible.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,085
  • Days Won:  11

it's too bad he couldnt' get in for the spring.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,946
  • Days Won:  436

You guys are really putting a lot of pressure on this young man.

I think this was one of the good things that came out of the Elite 11 competition ..... pressure. Didn't have any real physical, game like, pressure but appeared to have a lot of other type. The playbook alone would have curled me into a fetal position.

The problem is that our fan base won't have tempered expectations.

I mean this in the nicest way possible but screw our fanbase ... AW will just have to do the best he can and improve with every chance he gets to play and not pay attention to the Green/Gold goggled portion of our fans. Very few true freshmen qb come in fully developed ...

• Topic Count:  421
  • Content Count:  9,779
  • Days Won:  8

He is going to come here and be an absolute game changer. I'm glad that he is still determined to show off his talent and that he is not letting things beyond his control get to him. Those coaches are fools. They don't have the best interest of their athletes in mind. They should be fired for their bias.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,493
  • Days Won:  1

Don't bother coming to any games his coaches have had handcuffs and shackles on him he rarely throws the ball they are 1 -4 ... Why you ask? Join all in the stands who asked the same question. I know its jealously from the coaching staff who literally treat him like trash cursing him out calling him names. They lose every game running 80-90% he asked why can't he pass they said he's you concerned about his stats huh? He said elite eleven called and wanted to know his stats so he asked all the coaches seated waiting for practice to start noone answered finally he asked a coach in particular and the coached told him to get out of the office for no reason. They are purposely doing this no passing thing to make him look bad without a doubt .

they are screwing with kids futures.....wow

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Sounds like some real men coaching out there...

What a joke... They should all be fired

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

AW - Don't let our performance on the field this year deter your commitment to USF. We have the resources and need your talent. We are working on the coaching staff. Stay strong.....its good to be a Bull.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

The coaching staff is limited to what they are working with at a given time. We will be a different team with AW game plans and play calling will be taylored to the qbs strength so lets wait and see they only had 1 qb last 4 yrs

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570

We and Andre Davis, and the rest of the WR's CAN'T wait for AW's arrival.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

It's really great to see the quick release on the short passes and the accuracy. BJ has a cannon for an arm and can run but his touch on short passes leaves a hug gap in the teams arsenal. It's why we struggle so much with 3rd down conversions. This FSU game showcased BJ's weaknesses on the short passes and unfortunately our coaching staff either doesn't recognize this shortcoming and is either unable or unwilling to coach around it. I mean that flat route to Dre Davis in the first half was abominable. BJ threw the ball at his feet. That is like a 2 yard miss from 5 yards away. And then he got into a shouting match with Davis?????? AW, this coaching staff is a great bunch of guys to work for. They will either get it right or be gone. I tend to think that with your skills and talent with our dynamic young wide receiving corps things will be dramatically different, day one. We never lose by much, we have just struggled in the clutch. Forgive our fans, most of them are new to this whole College Football thing and they haven't quite learned how to handle the disappointment. We have had a meteoric rise and many never had to suffer what Vandy and Duke do each year. We have gotten more than a little spoiled. All that said, we are close. We were close to beating the no. 3 team in the country. When we win the Big East, wind up with a top ten ranked team and win on New Years Day you and the rest of the guys who took a chance will get to celebrate with USF BULL NFL stars who have come to watch.