Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

In game discussion- Bulls vs. FAMU - CANCELLED


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Reputation:   3,334
  • Days Won:  142
  • Joined:  07/17/2003

Game 5
 CANCELLED

South Florida Bulls vs. FAMU

 USF.jpg     at     Florida A&M Logo

Friday, December 4     5:00 p.m. EST
Yuengling Center       Tampa, FL
ESPN+

 

Edited by MikeG
game cancelled
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Reputation:   3,334
  • Days Won:  142
  • Joined:  07/17/2003

Scan0002.jpg

Is this the first game Robert McCullum is coming back to coach at USF? He was a pretty luke warm at best coach as I recall-- way over his head when they moved to the Big East from CUSA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

21 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Scan0002.jpg

Is this the first game Robert McCullum is coming back to coach at USF? He was a pretty luke warm at best coach as I recall-- way over his head when they moved to the Big East from CUSA.

Correct. This is the first time an ex- USF head coach has ever faced his old team as a head coach of another program. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Reputation:   3,334
  • Days Won:  142
  • Joined:  07/17/2003

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Correct. This is the first time an ex- USF head coach has ever faced his old team as a head coach of another program. 

For some reason I thought we ended up playing Va Tech at some point while they had Seth Greenberg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

7 hours ago, MikeG said:

For some reason I thought we ended up playing Va Tech at some point while they had Seth Greenberg.

No, unfortunately that never happened. That would have been fun. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Reputation:   912
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  02/17/2002

Firing Seth Greenberg, another USF athletic disaster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

1 hour ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Firing Seth Greenberg, another USF athletic disaster.

He was not fired big guy...he left on his own to take the Virgina Tech job. During the press conference he said I left USF because VT is a destination job...”no one thinks about playing for USF when they are growing up. Young kids think about playing for VT someday.” 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,498
  • Reputation:   10,788
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Correct. This is the first time an ex- USF head coach has ever faced his old team as a head coach of another program. 

We faced Mac here the CBI year, winning 69-59 ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We faced Mac here the CBI year, winning 69-59 ....

Was he head coach? For who? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Reputation:   858
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  08/07/2017

32 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He was not fired big guy...he left on his own to take the Virgina Tech job. During the press conference he said I left USF because VT is a destination job...”no one thinks about playing for USF when they are growing up. Young kids think about playing for VT someday.” 

whoa...that was a bit pointed and harsh but......likely the sad truth

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Tell a friend

    Love TheBullsPen.com? Tell a friend!
  • South Florida Fight Song

     

  • Quotes

    "For me, I never considered it that way (as a stepping stone), honestly. When I was offered the head job at South Florida, and I'm sincere about this, I never thought I would ever go anywhere."

    Jim Leavitt

     

  • Files

  • Recent Achievements

  • Popular Contributors

  • Quotes

    “This is not a broken football program by any means. It just needs to be united, to get everybody on the same page, share that same vision, and really to have that standard - best is the standard.”

    Jeff Scott  

×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.