• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Plans for USF vs. the Citadel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

So what are everyone's plans for the USF vs. Citadel game Saturday? Are you watching at home? At a friends? At a bar? 

I would like to find a park / parking lot in the Tampa area that doesn't close at dusk and has wifi available so me and some of my friends can tailgate/watch the game (while remaining socially distant of course). Anyone know of any parks or parking lots near the stadium that would work?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

Out here in sunny Arizona, we will be inside watching the game on the big screen.  Both my sons will be here (raised Bulls fans).  They typically bring a friend or two.  Many of their friends have come to watch the Bulls play before.  Recliners, laptops, TV, drinks and probably something I'll start early morning on the smoker to be ready around halftime or so....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Out here in sunny Arizona, we will be inside watching the game on the big screen.  Both my sons will be here (raised Bulls fans).  They typically bring a friend or two.  Many of their friends have come to watch the Bulls play before.  Recliners, laptops, TV, drinks and probably something I'll start early morning on the smoker to be ready around halftime or so....

The high here on Saturday is 71 degrees with scattered frost in the evening . Almost missed my opportunity to wear my USF polo...just seems too early for the jacket. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

49 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The high here on Saturday is 71 degrees with scattered frost in the evening . Almost missed my opportunity to wear my USF polo...just seems too early for the jacket. 

The high here will be 94 and a 50 % chance of rain . Dew point 78.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Oh my god I would not last long. It was about this time last year I almost passed out at the Georgia Tech game. That dew point sounds like a lot of fun man. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

I haven't paid attention to anything post-covid.  I am guessing I need to figure out how to watch it online.  I probably won't be going to any of the games this year until the corona politics blow over.  I am just happy they are letting everyone play.  No one will miss the PAC-12.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I haven't paid attention to anything post-covid.  I am guessing I need to figure out how to watch it online.  I probably won't be going to any of the games this year until the corona politics blow over.  I am just happy they are letting everyone play.  No one will miss the PAC-12.

ESPN U

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

15 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

I like to sweat and like humidity so that is good drinking weather, also you don’t have to hit the head as often because you are sweating it out instead.  Only 70  as a high today but back up to 88 on Saturday.  I am ready for some ******* football!

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/9/2020 at 12:01 PM, TheAccountant said:

So what are everyone's plans for the USF vs. Citadel game Saturday? Are you watching at home? At a friends? At a bar? 

I would like to find a park / parking lot in the Tampa area that doesn't close at dusk and has wifi available so me and some of my friends can tailgate/watch the game (while remaining socially distant of course). Anyone know of any parks or parking lots near the stadium that would work?

From one Accountant to another I like where your head is at. I will be firing up my tailgate trailer at my friends house so we can make pretend we are at the game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

hanging with our second family 👪