Charlie is 1,000% right!

Dave_Glaser

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

For UCF fans bragging about conference championships, well people still confuse UCF and USF outside of our cities, so goes to show how much the rest of the nation cares about our conference and who wins what. Hell announcers still confuse the schools. 

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,625
  • Days Won:  255

23 minutes ago, Hueyhog20 said:

For UCF fans bragging about conference championships, well people still confuse UCF and USF outside of our cities, so goes to show how much the rest of the nation cares about our conference and who wins what. Hell announcers still confuse the schools. 

And they still struggle with attendance and refuse to release their scanned ticket number but I’m sure they don’t want to because they don’t want to embarrass the world with how good it is. Not to mention while this is the worst conference we have ever been in it’s the best conference they have ever been in.

Edited by puc86

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And they still struggle with attendance and refuse to release their scanned ticket number but I’m sure they don’t want to because they don’t want to embarrass the world with how good it is. Not to mention while this is the worst conference we have ever been in it’s the best conference they have ever been in.

Even their first year in the American, its premiere team WVU was already gone. They never got to play in the BE that we had. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,580

39 minutes ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Well I only saw on tv, and saw a ton of empty seats. Looked empty to me but I wasn’t there. 

When did you see it?  We sat in the sun until a littler before halftime and my son couldn't take it anymore.  We headed to the Club area for some a/c and it was pretty full then.  At halftime, anyone with club access streamed in and packed the place.  When halftime ended, I didn't see many leaving the a/c to go back to their seats.  I'm not sure how many have club access, but it was standing room only in there.  

4 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

When did you see it?  We sat in the sun until a littler before halftime and my son couldn't take it anymore.  We headed to the Club area for some a/c and it was pretty full then.  At halftime, anyone with club access streamed in and packed the place.  When halftime ended, I didn't see many leaving the a/c to go back to their seats.  I'm not sure how many have club access, but it was standing room only in there.  

Dude I can’t remember lol. This was a game 10 years ago. I just remember it was a game during the day. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,761
  • Days Won:  30

3 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

What were crowds like just before the dark ages of Usf football..last few years holtz and first two years of Willie?

40,000 to sell outs in the peak. The Wvu had all the levels full at 62k.

• Topic Count:  212
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Days Won:  1

Idk if this has been posted but here.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  3,185
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

How many TV stations are showing the Illini game this week?

Big Ten Network is Fox owned, so i would assume if the game could be simulcast locally it would be Fox13 and they probably have another game to air at that time Due to stadard Fox commitments.

If you think finding the Illinois game is tough, try looking for UMass in a few weeks.  I dont know what channel that'll  be on.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,580

28 minutes ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Dude I can’t remember lol. This was a game 10 years ago. I just remember it was a game during the day. 

sorry, thought you were talking about Saturdays game....I've been reading too many threads...

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Yep and we have years and years of empirical evidence that shows that winning against the AAC and UCF isn’t it. We need out at all cost, it can’t be more clear. Like I said I pray to G-d we win the conference championship this year just so we can remove that from the possible cause of our fan ennui. It’s not the stadium because we have sold it out, it’s not the game time because we have packed various times, it’s not winning because we are doing that in droves, to paraphrase Bill Clinton “it’s the conference stupid”. 

If our conference sucks so bad, then why aren't we winning it? Considering our down years as well as our good ones, we have been an upper middle of the pack team in our so called terrible conference. Let's face it, our defense hasn't been good since Leavitt, and we have won ZERO meaningful games.

Bottom line is if we want to get to a big conference, we have to earn it

• Like 1