Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got back from the soda machine


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,449
  • Reputation:   1,219
  • Days Won:  13
  • Joined:  08/16/2004

My Diet Mtn Dew was green, made me think of Rocky D. Bull. Oh how I miss Rocky. 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

18 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

My Diet Mtn Dew was green, made me think of Rocky D. Bull. Oh how I miss Rocky. 🤣

That **** is terrible for you man...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,449
  • Reputation:   1,219
  • Days Won:  13
  • Joined:  08/16/2004

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That **** is terrible for you man...

My love for Rocky or the MTN Dew?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

44 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

My love for Rocky or the MTN Dew?

confused will smith GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

52 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

My love for Rocky or the MTN Dew?

Jack Kirby said it best “Kid, the Bulls will break your heart.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Reputation:   10,806
  • Days Won:  469
  • Joined:  05/19/2000

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Jack Kirby said it best “Kid, the Bulls will break your heart.”

It was funny yesterday when I told this guy at work about this website.  He asked for some background.  I told him of its founding in '99 and the glory days - winning, hosting watch parties, blowing up servers, babes, beers.  In a decade the USF Football team had gone so far so fast, we couldn't keep up with the website software or hardware.  We were easily exceeding 1,500,000 page views/month.  He hadn't heard of USF so I explained a little and mentioned some of the games won over Auburn, Kansas (he grunted at that one), FSU, UNC, WVU.  Then I did the unspeakable, I mentioned the #2.  He goes oh yeah, that makes sense.  He said how's the website doing these days.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

It was funny yesterday when I told this guy at work about this website.  He asked for some background.  I told him of its founding in '99 and the glory days - winning, hosting watch parties, blowing up servers, babes, beers.  In a decade the USF Football team had gone so far so fast, we couldn't keep up with the website software or hardware.  We were easily exceeding 1,500,000 page views/month.  He hadn't heard of USF so I explained a little and mentioned some of the games won over Auburn, Kansas (he grunted at that one), FSU, UNC, WVU.  Then I did the unspeakable, I mentioned the #2.  He goes oh yeah, that makes sense.  He said how's the website doing these days.....

Did you tell him Puc is still here so it’s not that bad? I hear that’s a real selling point for many people...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Reputation:   912
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  02/17/2002

Did you tell him that the faithful still await the return of CJL?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

4 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Did you tell him that the faithful still await the return of CJL?

What a glorious day that will be and the heretics like @NewEnglandBull will finally receive their just deserts. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Reputation:   10,806
  • Days Won:  469
  • Joined:  05/19/2000

29 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Did you tell him that the faithful still await the return of CJL?

I told him the window presented itself and we closed it without a thought.

  • Crying 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.