Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

I am tired of holding my tongue...


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

For years we have suffered while incompetent leaders lead our athletics on a death spiral but at least they had the academics trending the positive direction but since Currall, Kelly and Scott have gotten together the entire school has fallen off the face of the earth. We used to not win games now we do not even play them, we used to question if we had the right people practicing the right things now Scott does not even conduct practices and we used to question if we did a good enough job getting the athletic message to students on campus and not Currall does not even have students on campus. The end is near and even the Parousia of CJL may not save us from the damnation to which they have lead us to. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Reputation:   5,813
  • Days Won:  108
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

For years we have suffered while incompetent leaders lead our athletics on a death spiral but at least they had the academics trending the positive direction but since Currall, Kelly and Scott have gotten together the entire school has fallen off the face of the earth. We used to not win games now we do not even play them, we used to question if we had the right people practicing the right things now Scott does not even conduct practices and we used to question if we did a good enough job getting the athletic message to students on campus and not Currall does not even have students on campus. The end is near and even the Parousia of CJL may not save us from the damnation to which they have lead us to. 

I'm guessing you are trying to make us laugh in these tough times?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

Just now, CousinRicky said:

I'm guessing you are trying to make us laugh in these tough times?  

So you are denying the truth? (Everyone got on lob for a failed attempt I think this one is marginally better if someone doesn’t feel the need to blow it up on the first post, not pointing any elbows but it’s you).

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Reputation:   517
  • Days Won:  4
  • Joined:  02/03/2017

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

For years we have suffered while incompetent leaders lead our athletics on a death spiral but at least they had the academics trending the positive direction but since Currall, Kelly and Scott have gotten together the entire school has fallen off the face of the earth. We used to not win games now we do not even play them, we used to question if we had the right people practicing the right things now Scott does not even conduct practices and we used to question if we did a good enough job getting the athletic message to students on campus and not Currall does not even have students on campus. The end is near and even the Parousia of CJL may not save us from the damnation to which they have lead us to. 

Also, the new offense hasn't scored a single touchdown. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

3 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Also, the new offense hasn't scored a single touchdown. 

At least KB made ridiculous attempts at pretending to produce an offense, now we got this millennial kid that can’t be bothered to leave his tic toc and video games long enough to even gameplay the worst offense in history 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Reputation:   517
  • Days Won:  4
  • Joined:  02/03/2017

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

At least KB made ridiculous attempts at pretending to produce an offense, now we got this millennial kid that can’t be bothered to leave his tic toc and video games long enough to even gameplay the worst offense in history 

We're doomed

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

1 minute ago, BrassBulls12 said:

We're doomed

Covid will destroy us!!!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Reputation:   10,806
  • Days Won:  469
  • Joined:  05/19/2000

Sure hope we are doing something besides playing twitter games.

:FIREdevil:

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Reputation:   2,840
  • Days Won:  25
  • Joined:  12/14/2005

45 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Also, the new offense hasn't scored a single touchdown. 

Yea, well, the defense hasn't given up even one yard! Hell, they haven't even let the offense touch the ball!

GO BULLS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Tell a friend

    Love TheBullsPen.com? Tell a friend!
  • South Florida Fight Song

     

  • Quotes

    "Right now we’re not seeking perfection, we’re seeking progress.. and I’m seeing progress"

    Jeff Scott  

  • Files

  • Recent Achievements

  • Popular Contributors

  • Quotes

    "There is no inherent fear among this group of players. The fear of failing drove the program from day one - the fear of failing the coaches, the fan base, the university, each teammate, themselves. Now, as we head into the biggest game in our history at home on a national stage against the highest ranked team to step on OUR field, the players are taking an introspective look at themselves. Unfortunately, I don't know if they get it. They lack the fear."

    Terry Lucas, 09/26/22  

×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.