• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No USF Gear at Bealls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Stopped by Bealls today to see what kind of USF stuff they have and was surprised how little there was.  I'm not sure if all stores are the same, but the one in Northdale area only had one rack of shirts.  I'd say there was about 10 polo type shirts (2 different styles) and that was it!  It was in a section of the store totally devoted to FSU and UF.  This store traditionally has had a decent selection of Bulls stuff.  I couldn't believe it.  They even had a tailgate tent setup with a bunch of party stuff, but not one USF item.  It kind of felt like 1999 when our stuff wasn't anywhere to be found.  Frustrating.     

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

1 minute ago, JoeB said:

Stopped by Bealls today to see what kind of USF stuff they have and was surprised how little there was.  I'm not sure if all stores are the same, but the one in Northdale area only had one rack of shirts.  I'd say there was about 10 polo type shirts (2 different styles) and that was it!  It was in a section of the store totally devoted to FSU and UF.  This store traditionally has had a decent selection of Bulls stuff.  I couldn't believe it.  They even had a tailgate tent setup with a bunch of party stuff, but not one USF item.  It kind of felt like 1999 when our stuff wasn't anywhere to be found.  Frustrating.     

Maybe mention it to the store manager?

• Upvote 4

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Only two shirts online too....not much stuff, looks mostly like stuff they can have a manufacturer drop ship, click the image below to see their online Bulls gear:

Shop BeallsFlorida.com

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

11 hours ago, JoeB said:

I feel your pain. The Brandon K-Mart used to carry a lot of Bulls stuff, but has pared it down a lot in the last 3 years too. Hard to blame the stores, just need to keep on complaining...:)

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

The store in Seminole had none. They had UCIF. I left there in disgust 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, raptorcj said:

I feel your pain. The Brandon K-Mart used to carry a lot of Bulls stuff, but has pared it down a lot in the last 3 years too. Hard to blame the stores, just need to keep on complaining...:)

Just need MORE PEOPLE to keep on complaining. Can't blame the stores - they're here to make money.  If there was a demand, there would be supply. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Well Sam's Club always has a good selection of USF goods, which is not bad for a warehouse store.  They are selling tailgating chairs with the USF logo for $30, and a selection of t-shirts, hoodies, and polo shirts.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

I live in North Tampa and got this in the mail from a local realtor chumming for business.  The schedule for the clowns from mouse country and no USF schedule.   Seriously?!?!?

Edited by El_Toro_86

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

Tried posting a picture in the above post and it didn't work.  Essentialy I got a flyer from a local realtor with pro and college schedules for the coming season...UF, FSU, UCF, Bucs and Dolphins.  No USF schedule.

WTF!!!