• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

No USF Gear at Bealls

Stopped by Bealls today to see what kind of USF stuff they have and was surprised how little there was.  I'm not sure if all stores are the same, but the one in Northdale area only had one rack of shirts.  I'd say there was about 10 polo type shirts (2 different styles) and that was it!  It was in a section of the store totally devoted to FSU and UF.  This store traditionally has had a decent selection of Bulls stuff.  I couldn't believe it.  They even had a tailgate tent setup with a bunch of party stuff, but not one USF item.  It kind of felt like 1999 when our stuff wasn't anywhere to be found.  Frustrating.     

Members do not see this ad, Register
1 minute ago, JoeB said:

Stopped by Bealls today to see what kind of USF stuff they have and was surprised how little there was.  I'm not sure if all stores are the same, but the one in Northdale area only had one rack of shirts.  I'd say there was about 10 polo type shirts (2 different styles) and that was it!  It was in a section of the store totally devoted to FSU and UF.  This store traditionally has had a decent selection of Bulls stuff.  I couldn't believe it.  They even had a tailgate tent setup with a bunch of party stuff, but not one USF item.  It kind of felt like 1999 when our stuff wasn't anywhere to be found.  Frustrating.     

Maybe mention it to the store manager?

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, JoeB said:

I feel your pain. The Brandon K-Mart used to carry a lot of Bulls stuff, but has pared it down a lot in the last 3 years too. Hard to blame the stores, just need to keep on complaining...:)

1 hour ago, raptorcj said:

I feel your pain. The Brandon K-Mart used to carry a lot of Bulls stuff, but has pared it down a lot in the last 3 years too. Hard to blame the stores, just need to keep on complaining...:)

Just need MORE PEOPLE to keep on complaining. Can't blame the stores - they're here to make money.  If there was a demand, there would be supply. 

• Upvote 3