Woolard is in NY

NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Three straight Rose Bowls vs. ______________?

Please don't count this year ... As much as it pains me, I just find it hard to call a move to Arkansas a big step down ... they've got the resource to compete in the Sec West.

I'd say it's more of a lateral move, maybe a step up with salary change, but Wisconsin is a big name school. I'm a little surprised they couldn't retain him. The AD must have agreed to let him go.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Three straight Rose Bowls vs. ______________?

Please don't count this year ... As much as it pains me, I just find it hard to call a move to Arkansas a big step down ... they've got the resource to compete in the Sec West.

I'd say it's more of a lateral move, maybe a step up with salary change, but Wisconsin is a big name school. I'm a little surprised they couldn't retain him. The AD must have agreed to let him go.

arkansas paid petrino $1M more than wisky paid Billema. after the travesty this year i bet they upped the ante

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,995
  • Days Won:  4

Beliema to Arkansas is a bit shocking, but to go from a top 3 Big Ten school to arguably the 6th to 8th SEC team is proof that there are very few non-stepping stone jobs in reality.

If you're not a HC at USC, Oregon, Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, or the SEC, you're a stepping stone. Fact. Reality. #dealWithIt

Even FSU is slightly teetering off that list after the rumblings about Jimbo and TN and them being stuck in the ACC, along with the ridiculous expectations of their spoiled fanbase.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

Beliema to Arkansas is a bit shocking, but to go from a top 3 Big Ten school to arguably the 6th to 8th SEC team is proof that there are very few non-stepping stone jobs in reality.

If you're not a HC at USC, Oregon, Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, or the SEC, you're a stepping stone. Fact. Reality. #dealWithIt

Even FSU is slightly teetering off that list after the rumblings about Jimbo and TN and them being stuck in the ACC, along with the ridiculous expectations of their spoiled fanbase.

I might agree with everyone on this list except Oregon. I see them as more of a flavor of the moment as opposed to a true destination school. Until Kelly took them over recently who had ever even heard of them?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370

Someone should tell DW the tree was lit a few days ago...

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,299

I wonder who, the coaching staffs with bcs experience, would work for Taggart?

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

Kent st coach to purdue..purdue got a good coach there. Wish we had interviewed for him. Clearly he was above us after one good year.

Guys Taggart getting support does not mean anything about getting kids. They will still choose other schools over us. Nothing about his coaching ability screams take usf to the next level. His defenses give up alot of points a game even to conference opponents and they dont score that many points. They are a medicre 7-5 team. This is not the hire usf needs based on high school coaches. This would be a stretch. He is a last resort. I really hope the higher ups have more common sense than alot of you guys on here.

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726

I might agree with everyone on this list except Oregon. I see them as more of a flavor of the moment as opposed to a true destination school. Until Kelly took them over recently who had ever even heard of them?

The State of Oregon?

Plenty of people have been hearing about them since i believe...1859...when they became a state.

lol

GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

They have been releveant since Joey Harrington went there. That is over a decade ago. 10 years in the spotlight is relevant in my eyes.