Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

So, will it be a tragedy or a comedy for USF if he commits to UCLA?
Depends on the director.

Holtz directing it is a tragedy.

Taggart directing it's a comedy. Glad Taggart is our director.

I LOL'd

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I thought he wanted to be a contributor or at least try to have a shot at contributing right away.  Hundley was pretty big time for them this year and he was a freshman.  Unless hundley gets hurt Woulard won't see the field at UCLA for at least three years at QB.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

I thought he wanted to be a contributor or at least try to have a shot at contributing right away.  Hundley was pretty big time for them this year and he was a freshman.  Unless hundley gets hurt Woulard won't see the field at UCLA for at least three years at QB.

They also have the #3 QB in the country Devin Fuller from last year's class behind Hundley.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

So, will it be a tragedy or a comedy for USF if he commits to UCLA?

I predict he will never last four years at UCLA and he  will either become a used car salesman or a politician in washington.

Go Bulls

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,828
  • Days Won:  6

If he picks UCLA like I think he will its not about the PT. It will be about getting away from home (I went to USF from Seattle) as well as the education. A UCLA degree is better than a USF or Clemeson degree. Location also factors in; I've lived in Seattle, Tampa, Miami, Boise and now LA and to me LA is the best of hem all; there is everything here and not to knock Tampa or anywhere else (minus Boise.. Idaho sucks) but for me its just a better place to live. You have the weather of FL with the hiking and scenery of Seattle.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

If he picks UCLA like I think he will its not about the PT. It will be about getting away from home (I went to USF from Seattle) as well as the education. A UCLA degree is better than a USF or Clemeson degree. Location also factors in; I've lived in Seattle, Tampa, Miami, Boise and now LA and to me LA is the best of hem all; there is everything here and not to knock Tampa or anywhere else (minus Boise.. Idaho sucks) but for me its just a better place to live. You have the weather of FL with the hiking and scenery of Seattle.

But all that silicone. I did it for 8 years. Was done when I left.

• Topic Count:  420
  • Content Count:  9,778
  • Days Won:  8

I honestly had no idea UCLA was so highly regarded.

Good luck to the guy if that is where he chooses to go, but if he really hopes to play in the NFL then he might get more exposure at another program.

The NFL doesn't care about the university's ranking.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,828
  • Days Won:  6

I dunno at 25 there's no place I'd rather be. Suffice it to say I am closer to AW's age then you and I'm assuming his mind works the same way. And again USF is no where near the education at UCLA

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I dunno at 25 there's no place I'd rather be. Suffice it to say I am closer to AW's age then you and I'm assuming his mind works the same way. And again USF is no where near the education at UCLA

After having been to LA and spending over a month in the area, it's a complete shizhole unless your living in the Hollywood Hills or 10 mins away in Beverly Hills. I'd rather be in Orange County, that place is gorgeous.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

After having been to LA and spending over a month in the area, it's a complete shizhole unless your living in the Hollywood Hills or 10 mins away in Beverly Hills. I'd rather be in Orange County, that place is gorgeous.

Having worked on a project based in Irvine, I'm with you 100%.  Laguna Beach, and several beach towns are great.  But LA is traffic snarl, and if you take a wrong turn, good night.  Of course, I have a similar opinion of Miami, but there are good qualities with both, and for an 18 year Big Man on Campus, I'm sure that's very appealing.