Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

Reliable Source

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Commit, decommit, recommit and decommit again.

I feel bad for his girl.......let's get married, no how about we wait, let's get married, no wait I have a new girl now.

I know that it's a big choice for he and his fam too, but hell, either you like USF and want to come play and go to school here or you don't!

You mean if I had a girl, then she got fired her from her job. Then my girl worked at a company(conference) and then they ceased to exist, i would stay engaged. Then my girl(schedule), was in school , and then she flunked(2-11) every course in school. yeah, I would probably stay engaged. I would dump his sorry ass, too.

What the hell are you talking about?

+1 I thought it was just late and was just reading it wrong :D

+2 I'm not the sharpest knife, but ****.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,259
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah this shape has sailed, why would he commit here given our conference situation?

If I were a 4 star qb, I wouldn't come here even knowing I'd start 4 years, and im a life long fan!

I'd sooner commit to Washington state or wake forest

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Commit, decommit, recommit and decommit again.

I feel bad for his girl.......let's get married, no how about we wait, let's get married, no wait I have a new girl now.

I know that it's a big choice for he and his fam too, but hell, either you like USF and want to come play and go to school here or you don't!

You mean if I had a girl, then she got fired her from her job. Then my girl worked at a company(conference) and then they ceased to exist, i would stay engaged. Then my girl(schedule), was in school , and then she flunked(2-11) every course in school. yeah, I would probably stay engaged. I would dump his sorry ass, too.

What the hell are you talking about?

+1 I thought it was just late and was just reading it wrong :D

+2 I'm not the sharpest knife, but ****.

Well. it's like this.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah this shape has sailed, why would he commit here given our conference situation?

If I were a 4 star qb, I wouldn't come here even knowing I'd start 4 years, and im a life long fan!

I'd sooner commit to Washington state or wake forest

Have fun getting locked in a closet then

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

His dads looking for fans with free time to build him a webpage for his business.

This is the biggest crock of BS statement I have ever seen. I know what his Dad does for a living and this is just a fat out lie. I don't know whether the poster got duped or whether he is creaing this fiction, either way, this is a crock of horse manure. Prove your statement or retract it as utter fiction. What a pile.

It was for an online business he and his wife wanted to get into and he did ask if anyone knew anyone to help start a website ... wasn't specifically asking for a fan with free time to help them, though.

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

First, with a new coach all commits should re examine their verbals. Asianti is doing right thing. Second, I suspect he and his dad read this site. Being a jackalope on here will not help him choose usf. Look at his tweets, many in recent days about 'haters' and referencing his pending pick. Prob directed to people on this site. Personally I would choose UT and SEC over USF and BE if I thought I'd get playing time.

Last thought. Winter park is basically Orlando. Ucf doesn't want us to get this kid. Ucf has trolls on this board. Asianti if you are reading this realize this is an open board. People who post here could be 10 or 60 or a teen. Could be a ucf fan who hates usf. Who knows. Just don't make a decision off a message board. You cannot trust what you read. If you choose usf, you will play, compete and fans will love you. Remember UT fans are fickle. Good luck if you choose that route.

There are good reasons for AW to choose any of the schools he's looking at ... just needs to make the choice he is most comfortable with ... and this another great example of why Twitter is evil incarnate.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

First, with a new coach all commits should re examine their verbals. Asianti is doing right thing. Second, I suspect he and his dad read this site. Being a jackalope on here will not help him choose usf. Look at his tweets, many in recent days about 'haters' and referencing his pending pick. Prob directed to people on this site. Personally I would choose UT and SEC over USF and BE if I thought I'd get playing time.

Last thought. Winter park is basically Orlando. Ucf doesn't want us to get this kid. Ucf has trolls on this board. Asianti if you are reading this realize this is an open board. People who post here could be 10 or 60 or a teen. Could be a ucf fan who hates usf. Who knows. Just don't make a decision off a message board. You cannot trust what you read. If you choose usf, you will play, compete and fans will love you. Remember UT fans are fickle. Good luck if you choose that route.

Are we at the conspiracy theories point already?

Are we at the conspiracy theories point already?

Been there for awhile ... I'm convinced we have sleeper cell of UCF fans that have been posting on this site for years under Bulls monikers, acting like buffoons, trying to make us look bad ... It's the only explanation for some of the tomfoolery.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  112
  • Days Won:  0

What are the odds A.W. commits somewhere on January 5 on TV and then decommits before signing day?