• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Newsletter states...UCF to Big East?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Saw this from a UCF poster on another board:

Thank you for your generous support of UCF athletics throughout the past few years. I was looking over your account and wanted to contact you regarding a great 2010 football campaign we have ahead of us. A strong recruiting class should be very advantageous as we look to move into the Big East Conference.  I would love to discuss some fantastic opportunities we have for you that include season tickets for just $130.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1008238&start=45#p23708188

Is adding UCiF as a member in serious consideration by the conference?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

ECU would come before UCF

• Content Count:  1,400

Saw this from a UCF poster on another board:

Thank you for your generous support of UCF athletics throughout the past few years. I was looking over your account and wanted to contact you regarding a great 2010 football campaign we have ahead of us. A strong recruiting class should be very advantageous as we look to move into the Big East Conference.  I would love to discuss some fantastic opportunities we have for you that include season tickets for just $130.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1008238&start=45#p23708188

Is adding UCiF as a member in serious consideration by the conference?

I'm surprised they would stoop so low as to join the big east and not take O'liars advise and go directly to the SEC ::)

• Content Count:  1,479

Everyone already knows UCiF is going to go indepenedent, b/c they have more fans and money than Notre Dame. They couldnt join the SEC either since they would just be sooo dominant, they would be bored going 13-0 every year  ::)

;D

• Content Count:  5,241

ucf has been seriously upgrading their facilities and lobbying hard to get into the Big East.

And the Big East has been exploring adding a team, and ucf has always been at the top of that list.

If the Big East, however, decides that Kansas or any of the Big 12 left overs are more lucrative, they may take them instead.

Definitely a possibility thou

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I think that the Big10 has already behind the scenes told the Big East who they are taking and the Big East behind the scenes in an effort to stay alive has already contacted the CUSA teams it is going to take.

I think this is real.

Look at the bright side... we should be in the ACC and UCiF will still be ridding on our coat tails.

• Content Count:  2,277

I think that the Big10 has already behind the scenes told the Big East who they are taking and the Big East behind the scenes in an effort to stay alive has already contacted the CUSA teams it is going to take.

I think this is real.

Look at the bright side... we should be in the ACC and UCiF will still be ridding on our coat tails.

I hope you're right.  Being in a watered down BE would be a DISASTER!

Guest Sunburned

I think this is real.

I hope you're right.  Being in a watered down BE would be a DISASTER!

Didn't USF water down the BE back in '05.  What have the Bulls done that makes the BE better than it was before we got here?

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

One poster thought they should shoot for something bigger. Like the SEC and ACC will over look more quailfied schools for them. Those people soooooo delusional.

Archived