• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Basketball CSH be leaving for Michigan State Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

With Coach Tom Izzo  possibly leaving MSU to coach the Cleveland Cavs o you guys think Heath would leave the USF to go and double his salary at  MSU.  He was part of the staff there when they went to 3 straight final 4's.  They are currently paying Izzo  3m plus a year so Im sure he would get at least half of that.   

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt it

• Content Count:  5,982

Well this is the good thing about not making the NCAAT last season. If USF had made it that would have been like getting to the elite 8 for most teams considering the history. Heath is loved up in East Lansing and Izzo loves him.

There is a saying that you don't want to be the man that follows the man, however Heath has done that already so he wouldn't fill any added pressure to live in Izzo's large shadow. Like I said he is loved up in that state.

Once USF makes the sweet 16 the next couple of years Heath have some great offers from other schools.

Thanks  for your thoughts  Vega  because that "I doubt it"  also had me take thebullspen out my favorites and change my homepage. 

• Content Count:  5,241

Thanks  for your thoughts  Vega  because that "I doubt it"  also had me take thebullspen out my favorites and change my homepage. 

lol

you asked a question in an open forum. Your lucky to have gotten in I Doubt it.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Get over it.

• Content Count:  1,985

I may have just answered NO... I mean, he is not exactly proving himself here.  Next year will decide if the success this year was DoJo or Heath elevating the team.

Ok  now I understand how douchebagwarp would be ignored by several people

• Content Count:  5,982

I may have just answered NO... I mean, he is not exactly proving himself here.  Next year will decide if the success this year was DoJo or Heath elevating the team.

Don't be fooled to thinking the success this past season was just Jones. I mean he had a very similar season before the last one and we weren't all that good. Howard, Mercer, and an improved coaching staff deserves just as much credit. Also a special mention to Toarlyn Fitzpatrick for making the biggest shot of this past season. The 3pointer at the end of regulation at Providence to send the game into OT was what turned the season around.

Btw if you or anybody else on here think that Jones was the reason the team went on that 4 game BE win streak that led the way to a 20 win season then for **** sure he's the one that started the losing that kept us out of the NCAAT and into a 1st rd NIT home defeat by NC state. The guy ruined the chemistry we had after the G'Town win. Now that is a fact!

It's sad that one of the best players in USF history is so hated by his teammates that they threw a party that he stayed in the draft and didn't come back. A lot of folks associated with USF athletics on that campus are kinda glad he's gone. That's how bad this guy was to deal with after success went to his head.

• Content Count:  2,478

Wow, you asked a question and he answered with his opinion. He didn't insult you, geez

Archived