• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Allen's Time

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

Let's hope a 2nd Round !

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

i hope he falls to miami in the 3rd

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

i hope he falls to miami in the 3rd

or miami can just pick him in the 2nd round stop being so selfish

• Content Count:  185

I'm a Bull and a Dolphin, To be honest I personally hope they get Taylor Mays. I was surprised with who they took in the first round but you have to give The Tuna the benefit of the doubt. Our offense should be set now with Marshall(what we have needed since the two Mark's"). I know safety isn't the number one position but to me you have to draft the most valuable player when you pick and Mays would be it. If Allen is available in the third then I would def. take him.

• Content Count:  578

Nate is the best FS available so he should have no problem finding a home in the 2nd round. I doubt he would make it past the Cowboys at 27th (59th overall) and a plethora of teams still need safeties -- Eagles, Vikings, Bengals, etc.

I think Jerome has gotten the best catapult to his stock with 5 CB's taken in the 1st round. Now all the teams that wanted to wait til the second to get a Kareem Jackson or Patrick Robinson will be scrambling to fill the void.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I think Jerome has gotten the best catapult to his stock with 5 CB's taken in the 1st round. Now all the teams that wanted to wait til the second to get a Kareem Jackson or Patrick Robinson will be scrambling to fill the void.

Great point.

Tomorrow should be more interesting than yesterday for us Bulls fans. It was great seeing JPP become the highest Bull drafted and waiting to see if Allen could sneak in. Tomorrow we get to see if Murphy and Mitchell sneak into the   2nd round. And, who picks Allen...

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

he will do well wherever he goes

• Content Count:  1,204

As a Browns fan, I'm hoping Allen gets picked by us at the top of the second round, though I think he's one of three guys we might pick.  Terence Cody, Colt McCoy, and Nate Allen are the three guys I'd be eying.  Holmgren and co. might believe McCoy will drop down into the third or they might like another QB.  But the Browns need a free safety.   

• Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

Great point.

Tomorrow should be more interesting than yesterday for us Bulls fans. It was great seeing JPP become the highest Bull drafted and waiting to see if Allen could sneak in. Tomorrow we get to see if Murphy and Mitchell sneak into the   2nd round. And, who picks Allen...

Agree we'll hear 3 BULLS today

• Content Count:  578

Great point.

I'm really curious to see how high GM's and coaches have Carlton. Multiple second rounders would be amazing for all these guys but I think Carlton has the best chance to fall to the third just because of the amount of WR's left. Depending on the draft site or expert (Kiper, Mayock, etc.) Carlton still has Golden Tate, Arrellious Benn, Brandon Lafell, and Damian Williams to contend with as well as a bunch of guys that seem to be on his level value-wise -- Gilyard, Riley Cooper, Andre Roberts, Eric Decker. Some sites have as many as 10 WR's ahead of him that are still on the board; ESPN has 8. But as the first round has showed, no one knows what the hell is going to happen.

Archived