• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mo Planche is a Beast (USF-RB)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

I found this link on Mo Plancher check it out. FYI if you don't like the music mute it, but I like it. The video just gets me hype for more the come under the new offense and Coaching Staff.

[ftp=ftp://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHdtiF5py3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHdtiF5py3Y[/ftp]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I dont know about tagging him a "beast."

Call me when he rushes for more than 600yds a season.

• Content Count:  7

If the old coaching staff new how to calls some plays and stop being in the shotgun postion and be under center, handle the ball off to him 20-25 times like most of D1 teams do. Mo will rush for over 1000yard. I bet he does it this year with Coach Holtz and the new play calling. Also if BJ stops calling his own number and running all the time. We would have a RB leading the team in rushing, but don't worries this will all change this year. Now don't get me wrong BJ has alot of speed but there's no need to always run the ball. Having the QB being the teams leading rush for a couple of year now even with Matt is crazy , that was the old usf , with Holtz this is a new and improved usf team. We will have a RB leading the team in rushing this year.

OK hater just do me a favor, just sit on your couch and in joy your tom snacks.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Mo and the team as a whole has had fumble problems on the past.  This coaching staff should be able to eliminate many of the fumbles that plagued the team in the past by having them hold the ball higher and tucked just below their chest instead below their ribs and many times away from their body.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

is this the same plancher that fumbled in crucial situations?

yep, and he started over a Superstar.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

Glad to have him back.  Makes me wonder why couldn't Grothe have gotten a medical redshirt?  He was hurt very early in the season.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Glad to have him back.  Makes me wonder why couldn't Grothe have gotten a medical redshirt?  He was hurt very early in the season.

Greg explained it around the time of the injury and it sounded convincing.

At any rate, I'm sure Matt's ready to just move on anyway.

Guest Sunburned

1st off I believe Matt didn't want it.

Medical Hardship Waiver

If a student-athlete suffers a season-ending injury or illness after competing in a limited amount of

competition during a particular academic year, he/she may qualify for a medical hardship waiver which

would allow him/her an additional season of competition during the five-year period of eligibility. To qualify

for a medical hardship:

• The student-athlete’s injury or illness must occur in one of the four seasons of intercollegiate

competition at any two-year or four-year collegiate institution or occur subsequent to the first day of

classes in the student-athlete's senior year in high school;

• The injury or illness must occur prior to the completion of the first half of the playing season that

concludes with the NCAA championship in that sport (measured by the number of scheduled contests

or dates of competition) and result in incapacity to compete for the remainder of that playing season;

and

• The injury or illness must occur when the student-athlete has not participated in more than two

contests or dates of competition (whichever is applicable to that sport) or 20 percent (whichever

number is greater) of the institution's scheduled or completed contests or dates of competition in his or

her sport.

Student-athletes should note that medical hardship waivers are not automatic and, therefore, the studentathlete

should consult with his/her head coach along with the Head Athletic Trainer and Assistant Athletic

Director for Compliance Services.

50 NCAA Compliance

• Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  1

Mo and the team as a whole has had fumble problems on the past.  This coaching staff should be able to eliminate many of the fumbles that plagued the team in the past by having them hold the ball higher and tucked just below their chest instead below their ribs and many times away from their body.

Maybe now that Coach Franks is no longer the RB position coach our fumbling issues will be reduced. Although I'm sure he didn't teach them to fumble  ;D

Archived