• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Article on ESPN, Joel Miller says recount is not true...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

"I don't think anything should happen to him," Miller said. "Me and Coach Leavitt are fine. People can say different things but he only grabbed my shoulder pads to motivate me, because he's a passionate guy. He never apologized because he had nothing to apologize for"

"I believe that my family's story was misrepresented," Joel Miller said. "I told this to the school when they interviewed me for a half-hour or hour on Tuesday. Basically, I wasn't having a good game on special teams and he tried to motivate me. He [Leavitt] never did any of those things and he never has that I've seen. I had some things on my mind because my Grandfather had died the day before. Coach Leavitt cares about me. We talk all the time."

• Content Count:  16,420
  • Days Won:  43

Steve Dumb DUIMIG!!! In the words of our great USF president!!! EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!

• Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe this will help with recruiting, Joel Miller paints leavitt as a caring person who has an overall interest in his players' lives and their well-being.

• Content Count:  118

Awesome, I want this to go away as quick as possible.

• Content Count:  12,293

Brett better hope he has tapes of his interview with Joel's dad.  Might be the only thing that can save his career.

• Content Count:  498

I am thinking that hour long interview is not just to determine facts regarding leavitt but also develop grounds for a lawsuit against AOL and BM.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Good to see the kid put something out there. Pretty much draws the line in the sand. I don't think CJL is out of the woods on this alone but this should nearly put an end to this story.

As long as most of the kids in the investigation say something to the effect of "Yes, CJL touched the kid but there was nothing malicious by it" that will probably put this to rest.

CJL will still probably get a sort of public slap on the wrists saying "Don't grab anymore kids". If nothing more, hopefully this teaches CJL, if a kid comes to your office with a question or concern....listen first. I think that 1st meeting that did not go well is the reason for all of this. Had CJL started that meeting with a different tone I doubt the kid's dad would have been doing interviews with McMurphy.

• Content Count:  16,420
  • Days Won:  43

Hope USF sues them enough to pay off for that dining hall!!! GO BULLS!!!

Archived