Any shot at winning BE this year?

SoFlaBulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

I'd like to amend my season prediction of 13-0.

I think we'll go 12-1 now.

Stop being so negative guys.  We lost a game.  USC lost, UF lost, Wisconsin lost, OSU lost.  Granted, we aren't in the national title race now like those teams are, but that's why we need to be ranked higher in the preseason polls that so many people don't care about because "it will take care of itself."  That's not always true.  USC just went up in the BCS from us losing (we were 8th, right ahead of USC) and they can get back in.  We can't, but we can still win the Big East because Pitt should lose at least 2 more.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  187

No chance of winning the Big East.  If being ranked #10, being undefeated, and playing on ESPN can't get you motivated to play why would a chance of winning the Big East title get you motivated to play?

• Content Count:  5,241

if we lose to louisville, then no way. still plenty of time for the team to (and better) get their ish together over the bye week

• Content Count:  20

its going to be extremely tough for us to win the big east after this loss. pitt will have to lose 2 big east games (which is possible) and we will most likely have to win out. i hope for the best! do not care for pizza or a dismal st.pete bowl vs a cdoa team.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Stop being so negative guys.  We lost a game.  USC lost, UF lost, Wisconsin lost, OSU lost.  Granted, we aren't in the national title race now like those teams are, but that's why we need to be ranked higher in the preseason polls that so many people don't care about because "it will take care of itself."  That's not always true.  USC just went up in the BCS from us losing (we were 8th, right ahead of USC) and they can get back in.  We can't, but we can still win the Big East because Pitt should lose at least 2 more.

Exactly. Good teams lose. No one is perfect. Get it together guys. One loss isnt the end. THINK ABOUT IT, IF WE GO 11-1 THAT WILL BE THE BEST SEASON IN BULLS FOOTBALL. 1 LOSS ISNT THE END!!!!!!!! 11-1. LETS SHOOT FOR IT!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  2

Exactly. Good teams lose. No one is perfect. Get it together guys. One loss isnt the end. THINK ABOUT IT, IF WE GO 11-1 THAT WILL BE THE BEST SEASON IN BULLS FOOTBALL. 1 LOSS ISNT THE END!!!!!!!! 11-1. LETS SHOOT FOR IT!!!!!!!

::snort::

does this team look like an 11-1 team?

do our coaches look like they can get our players disciplined and motivated enough to win a BCS league?

give me a break.

if we don't lose another 1 or 2 games minimum, i will be ******* shocked.

we get whipped around by Kansas only to win on a last second kick, we get beaten up by UCF, we get beaten up by FIU, then we get our **** pushed in by Pitt...  NCState was the only GOOD game we've played all year.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

Stop being so negative guys.  We lost a game.  USC lost, UF lost, Wisconsin lost, OSU lost.  Granted, we aren't in the national title race now like those teams are, but that's why we need to be ranked higher in the preseason polls that so many people don't care about because "it will take care of itself."  That's not always true.  USC just went up in the BCS from us losing (we were 8th, right ahead of USC) and they can get back in.  We can't, [glow=red,2,300]but we can still win the Big East because Pitt should lose at least 2 more.[/glow]

Well, trhat's a good thing, because they AND UConn have to loose AT LEAST that many for us to have a chance (with tie breakers.)

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Quit being a debbie-downer. Look at the bright side man. We played bad. Thats a given. But just like Pitt beat us tonight, anything can happen. Which means we can still win the Big East. Our boys will get their **** together.

::snort::

does this team look like an 11-1 team?

do our coaches look like they can get our players disciplined and motivated enough to win a BCS league?

give me a break.

if we don't lose another 1 or 2 games minimum, i will be ******* shocked.

we get whipped around by Kansas only to win on a last second kick, we get beaten up by UCF, we get beaten up by FIU, then we get our **** pushed in by Pitt...  NCState was the only GOOD game we've played all year.

• Content Count:  3,403

Stop being so negative guys.  We lost a game.  USC lost, UF lost, Wisconsin lost, OSU lost.  Granted, we aren't in the national title race now like those teams are, but that's why we need to be ranked higher in the preseason polls that so many people don't care about because "it will take care of itself."  That's not always true.  USC just went up in the BCS from us losing (we were 8th, right ahead of USC) and they can get back in.  We can't, [glow=red,2,300]but we can still win the Big East because Pitt should lose at least 2 more.[/glow]

Well, trhat's a good thing, because they AND UConn have to loose AT LEAST that many for us to have a chance (with tie breakers.)

No, if we were to beat every other team, then UConn would be taken care of.  There's a chance we'd win the tie-breaker if Pitt and UConn both only had 1 loss.  If Pitt loses 2 and we win out, we win.

Look, there's a good chance we lose another game, but there's also a good chance Pitt loses 2 and someone completely different wins the Big East.  The point is that this does not derail the chance for a Big East title.  If we'd beaten UConn last year we would have won the Big East with 2 losses.

The only 2 things out of the question now are Grothe winning the Heisman and USF going to the national championship game.

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

after we scored the go ahead touchdown we couldnt kick ball in endzone

one of dumbest plays i have ever seen

is cornerback#6 stilll on the team?

the dumb penalties

Archived