• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everybody Chill, We Won Tonight

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I realize the game wasn't as lopsided as we wanted, but we still won.  That means something, doesni't it? 

If you want to post something negative, thats fine, just post in capital letters on each post, I'm a Debbie Downer, and we'll be able to figure it out before we have to read anymore of your useless rants.  Please. for the sain fans that still read this board, do us a favor and do this.  Be a man and own up to your inadaquacies.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

The spread wasn't covered, it wasn't a blowout.  There will be over-analysis, that's okay. 

We had the same thing at the half of the Kansas game, the sky was falling.  People couldn't wait to be heard. 

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

This happens to us all the time.  Every-time we play away in FL, the game does not go as well as it should.  Though it wont help us in the Polls at all, it is a win towards a bowl.

• Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

This happens to us all the time.  Every-time we play away in FL, the game does not go as well as it should.  Though it wont help us in the Polls at all, it is a win towards a bowl.

I totally agree, it's almost like we don't try as hard when we play these smaller FL schools. Last year's FAU game was a scare, as was the '06 game w/FIU. I think we'll pick things up against NC State, but it will be another challenge on the road.

• Content Count:  5,241

IF we wanna compete on a national level, we have to start putting teams like fiu away by at least 21 and not giving up safeties. We can't afford to win 28-10 like Ohio State and expect to move up in the rankings because we dont have as many voters impressed by our "tradition" or boosters paying for votes!

• Content Count:  873

I realize the game wasn't as lopsided as we wanted, but we still won.  That means something, doesni't it? 

If you want to post something negative, thats fine, just post in capital letters on each post, I'm a Debbie Downer, and we'll be able to figure it out before we have to read anymore of your useless rants.  Please. for the sain fans that still read this board, do us a favor and do this.  Be a man and own up to your inadaquacies.

But this was FIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considered by many to be one of the worst teams in college football.  I could understand the ucf close game (and would figure that they would have learned from that close game).  Do you really think we are only a touchdown better than FIU???  The fact is, if this is any other team, we lose this game.  

We'll see what happens next week against a tougher team in a tougher environment but I hope leavitt beats their @sses in practice this week to get them fired up for nc state.  

• Content Count:  13

The team was coming off two very emotional games. So we didn't play to full potential, but we still won. Look at it as a learning experience. Now its time to focus and come back stronger.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

The reason it was ugly was because it was FIU, coaches do a terrible job of getting the team

fired up for these bad teams on the road.

I'll take the win and know that the team is much better than what they showed today but geez this just

gets old.

Bright side is we don't have any more atleast in the near future of these games on the road with fiu,ucf,fau

• Content Count:  1,240

Its time to stop playing these bottom feeding florida schools. Play miami, if UF or FSU want to play, play them. No more ucf, fau, or fiu. Too risky and we always get their best shot

Archived