• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking Information Online-

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Hey Guys,

Not sure if anyone noticed but you can find out where your assigned parking is online.  Just log into your account on gousfbulls.com and click where it says tickets for upcoming events.  Also estimated game times are on there as well (no early games thank god)!

Just as a note I am a $1000 level donor and got my second choice of parking.  Not sure how many points I have though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Also estimated game times are on there as well (no early games thank god)!

yes, this is wonderful news.  whats even better is that the only two games that have a CHANCE of having their game times moved are the Syracuse (not likely) and the Rutgers game (could possibly get bumped to 3:30)

but the other 4 games will definitely be NIGHT GAMES!

i love it.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Lot 6 here. I didn't get my first choice (6D). I wonder how that bodes for me in terms of trying to get the limited road game tickets (UCF and FIU)  ???

My guess is that Syracuse will be a Noon kickoff... unless Rutgers-U Conn is the Big East Game of the Week.

Rutgers could also be a Noon kickoff ... as the only other Big East Game that week is 'Cuse @ U Conn.

Yes, the other four will be night games.

• Content Count:  1,013

Does anyone know where lot 3 is.  I think it was my second choice.

• Content Count:  1,013

My guess is that Syracuse will be a Noon kickoff... unless Rutgers-U Conn is the Big East Game of the Week.

Rutgers could also be a Noon kickoff ... as the only other Big East Game that week is 'Cuse @ U Conn.

[glow=red,2,300]Yes, the other four will be night games.[/glow]

Gotta love that!  I'm sure this will be a plus for attendance as well.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I wonder if our parking pass numbers indicate our "ranking" as far as priority points go? (ie: The person with parking pass # 1010-00001 would be ranked #1 overall, then 1010-00002 and so on)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Hey Guys,

Not sure if anyone noticed but you can find out where your assigned parking is online.  Just log into your account on gousfbulls.com and click where it says tickets for upcoming events.  Also estimated game times are on there as well (no early games thank god)!

Just as a note I am a $1000 level donor and got my second choice of parking.  Not sure how many points I have though.

The guy who has to buy our parking passes checked and we got our 2nd choice also. 1st choice was 6D but we got 6. He's also a Green Jacket (recently upgraded), alumnus, season tix holder since Day 1.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Does anyone know where lot 3 is.  I think it was my second choice.

I'm sure someone has a RayJay diagram handy but I think it's outside the NW corner of the stadium...

• Content Count:  12,293

from a TV market standpoint and based on it being a better game...i would assume that Rutgers-UConn would get the nod over USF's slaughtering of Cuse

Archived