• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking Information Online-

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  286
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone know where lot 3 is.  I think it was my second choice.

I'm sure someone has a RayJay diagram handy but I think it's outside the NW corner of the stadium...

http://www.raymondjames.com/stadium/stadium_map_print.htm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,013

I'm sure someone has a RayJay diagram handy but I think it's outside the NW corner of the stadium...

Thanks!  I'll miss 6D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Thanks!  I'll miss 6D

We'll miss 6D also but 6 does have trees on it and actually, depending on how it works out this year, may shoot for 3 next year because it is closer to the Club level entrance ...

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

We got our first choice, but of course our first choice was Lot 7 so that was pretty much a no brainer.  It's where we've been pretty much every season we moved into RJS so there's the comfort factor.  Plus it's got a pretty good access out to where we head home.

• Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

Got my third choice lot 6.  Ok, not loss I was in 7 last year. 

• Content Count:  509

What is up with this parking?  is it just for the doners?  are lots 8 and 9 still going to be open to the general public?  I don't handle our groups season tickets, so I am uninformed of this.

• Content Count:  12,293

any season ticket holder...donor or not was given the option of buying assigned parking lots.  not just in the donor lot (6) but pick all over the grounds. 

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

What is up with this parking?  is it just for the doners?  are lots 8 and 9 still going to be open to the general public?  I don't handle our groups season tickets, so I am uninformed of this.

My parking pass is for lot 8, so I'm thinking that lot 8 and 9 are not general public anymore.

• Content Count:  12,293

i think they can still be general public depending on if they pre-sold the entire lot or not.

they know how many cars can fit into each lot and they will look at how many people pre-paid for their parking.

and then let the rest in there the day of game.

for example if lot 8 can hold 5,000 cars (just a number, i have no clue how many it holds)  but lets say it holds 5,000...and they sold 3,500 parking passes for that lot.  well they would still allow 1,500 cars to park in that lot on a first come first serve basis but then once they reached 1,500 walk-ups (or drive ups i guess)  then they would only allow those people who have a parking pass for that lot to access it.

im sure more information will be released on how this is going to work but that was the understanding i got when i spoke to my rep a few months ago when they first sent out the parking invoices.

• Content Count:  509

i think they can still be general public depending on if they pre-sold the entire lot or not.

they know how many cars can fit into each lot and they will look at how many people pre-paid for their parking.

and then let the rest in there the day of game.

for example if lot 8 can hold 5,000 cars (just a number, i have no clue how many it holds)  but lets say it holds 5,000...and they sold 3,500 parking passes for that lot.  well they would still allow 1,500 cars to park in that lot on a first come first serve basis but then once they reached 1,500 walk-ups (or drive ups i guess)  then they would only allow those people who have a parking pass for that lot to access it.

im sure more information will be released on how this is going to work but that was the understanding i got when i spoke to my rep a few months ago when they first sent out the parking invoices.

hmm...I'll have to check things out.  I don't want to get extradited to the mall lot. 

Thanks.

Archived