• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking Information Online-

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

DaBull- just pretend in your mind that you wanted lot 5 and you will feel great lol.  I will now pretend I wanted lot 6 and also be happy!

That works for me  lol.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  645

We got lot 7 but I don't remember what choice that was.  ???

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

We got lot 7 but I don't remember what choice that was.  ???

Same here. I was in lot 7 the last few years. I was in the back, so now since it is first come first served, I will most likely be able to improve my location.

• Content Count:  136

I got lot 6D, which was my first choice. I'm an alumnus and have deen a donor and season ticket holder since day one. But, we donate at the lowest level.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

boo for night games!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

I got lot 6D, which was my first choice. I'm an alumnus and have deen a donor and season ticket holder since day one. But, we donate at the lowest level.

Hmmm ..... The guy who got our passes is an alumnus, season tix holder since day 1 but has been above the lowest donor level for a while yet we didn'r get our first choice of 6D. Do you also have hoops season tickets or any other sports?

• Content Count:  12,293

Hmmm ..... The guy who got our passes is an alumnus, season tix holder since day 1 but has been above the lowest donor level for a while yet we didn'r get our first choice of 6D. Do you also have hoops season tickets or any other sports?

maybe he has purchased away game tickets or bowl games tickets...there are a lot of things that go into the priority points...i just wish USF would hurry up and release the list.

• Content Count:  136

I have indeed purchased several away game tickets (UCF, FAU, Aurburn, Alabama) and two bowl games (Meineke and Papa Johns). They probably have some convoluted formula for figuring these things out that we'll never be privy too. I also have 8 tickets on my account. Perhaps that makes a difference??

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I have indeed purchased several away game tickets (UCF, FAU, Aurburn, Alabama) and two bowl games (Meineke and Papa Johns). They probably have some convoluted formula for figuring these things out that we'll never be privy too. I also have 8 tickets on my account. Perhaps that makes a difference??

You probably have more priority points due to the fact that you've donated for every year and have season tickets since day 1.  Even if the donated amounts are at the smallest level, it still accounts for something.  I have 8 tickets but haven't donated and I'll bet I end up in Lot 7.

• Content Count:  4,879

my parking lot designation said 'Bradenton', wonder what that means?

Archived