• Content Count:  6,652
  • Days Won:  51

I announced it yesterday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

I will ask the same question again! Where has that gotten us? Like you or someone else mentioned a second ago, this is a thread about the stadium. I played high school sports and biked at USF (club sport). I know a little bit about getting people to ride bikes.

Like I posted in my other reply, I honestly don't know what will fix USF football. Nick Saban can come in here tomorrow and then, do what? We've got the talent we've got. I'm sure he'd do better than we're doing now, but he's not going to do great with the talent we've got, the facilities, etc. It feels like literally everything at USF has to change. That's going to take time. But, you've got to start somewhere. And, starting somewhere, an OCS is a pretty big, tangible step. It's a giant real symbol of intent that will help rebrand the program, show some level of commitment by the admins, hopefully excite students, players, future recruits, and alums, and ideally be part of the rebuilding process of everything related to football at USF.

Unis and things like that are just low-hanging fruit (cheap stuff) that can hopefully contribute to making stuff more exciting until the real big changes come. Fake it until you make it or something like that.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774

1 minute ago, widerberg said:

Like I posted in my other reply, I honestly don't know what will fix USF football. Nick Saban can come in here tomorrow and then, do what? We've got the talent we've got. I'm sure he'd do better than we're doing now, but he's not going to do great with the talent we've got, the facilities, etc. It feels like literally everything at USF has to change. That's going to take time. But, you've got to start somewhere. And, starting somewhere, an OCS is a pretty big, tangible step. It's a giant real symbol of intent that will help rebrand the program, show some level of commitment by the admins, hopefully excite students, players, future recruits, and alums, and ideally be part of the rebuilding process of everything related to football at USF.

Unis and things like that are just low-hanging fruit (cheap stuff) that can hopefully contribute to making stuff more exciting until the real big changes come. Fake it until you make it or something like that.

I replied late. Not trying to get you upset. I saw your previous post. 

Edited by CycleBull

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,617
  • Days Won:  255

What’s cheaper an OCS or an on campus mausoleum?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,487
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, widerberg said:

Yea it seems like we literally need to start over.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,871
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Playing at Corbett. We won’t even need to add seats at this point 

3 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Playing at Corbett. We won’t even need to add seats at this point 

It doesn’t have bench seating does it? I’m not going if it has bench seating 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Tomato tomato. 🙂

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,871
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, puc86 said:

It doesn’t have bench seating does it? I’m not going if it has bench seating 

Just sit on the berm. You’ll be fine