• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sam Barrington.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

is in the pokey yet again!

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/ArrestInquiry/ViewArrest?id=10040684&r1=bXVnc2hvdHMudGFtcGFiYXkuY29t&k2=LTQwNzQ5MzE3OQ%3d%3d

Isn't he supposed to be in Vero Beach? Two counts of no valid/suspended license and the judge revoked his bail. Looks like Laranis will get the start by default if nothing else.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

His bond was revoked wonder if the trip to Vero had anything to do with that...

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Come on Sam, please get your Shizz together.

• Content Count:  693

Shows he was arrested at 801 Twiggs St. and that is the location of the Clerk of the Court downtown. Guessing he went for a court date for his previous charges and recieved court ordered jail time. Either that or he went to pay fines or tickets there and they caught him driving and locked him up this time.

• Content Count:  720

I don't see anyway that he avoids some jail time.

• Content Count:  574

Why is he driving? Why is he not in Vero with the team?  Didn't they take buses over there?  ???

Sam seems like such a mature and smart kid in all of his interviews, but this is just beyond stupid at this point.

• Content Count:  1,079

God I hope everything is ok. I don't know anything about the law system when it comes to these things, could this arrest been due to him maybe missing a court appearance? Also is this his second charge? I was looking up what a second charge could be up to 1 year in jail and a 500 dollar fine. I really don't think he will be sentenced for a year in jail but it makes me wonder what the sentencing could be. Hopefully he has a decent lawyer helping him out. Hate to see a young man who by all accounts is a stand up guy in trouble with the law over driving charges that are completely avoidable. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed till we hear word from Greg or somewhere else that might have some insight.

• Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Why is he driving? Why is he not in Vero with the team?  Didn't they take buses over there?   ???

Sam seems like such a mature and smart kid in all of his interviews, but this is just beyond stupid at this point.

He wasn't driving. His bond was revoked. Not sure what is going on but like someone said it looks like he was arrested while at court or while paying fines. All we can say for sure now is his judge(Judge Courtney) revoked his bond today and he was taken into custody some time there after.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

BARRINGTON UPDATE: Sophomore LB Sam Barrington did not participate in Tuesday’s practice. Barrington, listed first on the depth chart at MLB entering camp, has fallen behind Michael Lanaris due to a lingering left shoulder injury from the spring.

Barrington also recently suffered a “tweak’’ in his right shoulder, which kept him out of Saturday’s scrimmage.

“Coach Snyder came to me right before the scrimmage and said, ‘I think we should hold him [out]. I don’t think he’s 100 percent.’ That was more our decision that it was Sam’s decision. We’ll just see how he turns and responds to everything.’’

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/grissom-slowed-by-foot-injury-receivers-work-on-getting-a-grip/

Archived