• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FINALLY Aug 4th: What good/bad news are we getting tomorrow?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

Skip will finally talk about the players who are coming [transfers], leaving, or recruits just not making it. 

Who do you think will be mentioned?

My guesses:

Transfers to USF

Boyd

D Scott

Gidrey

Aycock

Players Leaving USF

Alcin

Sherman

Recruits not making it to USF

Montague

Tiger Powell (already known)

Hayes (i really hope not..but the magic 8 ball says all signs point to yes)

Your input = greatly appreciated.  <--that's what she said

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Just keeping my fingers crossed.

USF will be streaming the news coference for free on Bulls vision and there will be a live chat.

Holtz To Kick Off Fall Camp with News Conference  

Courtesy: USF

Release: 08/03/2010

TAMPA - Need help trying to pass the time before Sept. 4?

USF head football coach Skip Holtz will conduct his first news conference of the 2010 season on Wednesday, exactly one month before the first game of the season. Coach Holtz will take the podium at exactly noon.

Holtz will discuss the 2010 roster and the status of all of the newcomers, transfers and the coaching staff.

The news conference will be streamed live on BullsVision for FREE.

We will chat live from the BIG EAST Room of the USF Athletic Building during the press conference. Players will not be on hand, but we will have coordinators Todd Fitch and Mark Snyder and will encourage fans to chime in and discuss the fast approaching season.

http://www.gousfbulls.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=204973219

Why do you think hayes wont make it?

Mainly this...since he's paired with Montague...

Holtz will talk to reporters Wednesday to discuss offseason transactions to his team -- he hasn't yet confirmed any summer arrivals or departures. While it could be an oversight, two more signees -- receiver Jamaal Montague and running back Mike Hayes -- were not listed on the roster page of USF's media guide distributed in Newport on Tuesday. Their bios are listed later in the guide.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/injury-updates-usf-receivers-love-griffin

That along with his delayed arrival got me to add his name.  No inside info or anything...

Holtz will talk to reporters Wednesday to discuss offseason transactions to his team -- he hasn't yet confirmed any summer arrivals or departures. While it could be an oversight, two more signees -- receiver Jamaal Montague and running back Mike Hayes -- were not listed on the roster page of USF's media guide distributed in Newport on Tuesday. Their bios are listed later in the guide.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/injury-updates-usf-receivers-love-griffin

That along with his delayed arrival got me to add his name.  No inside info or anything...

That, and I worry about the USF academic committee. I'd hate to see Hayes and/or Montague meet NCAA qualifications and then not be admitted to USF.

That, and I worry about the USF academic committee. I'd hate to see Hayes and/or Montague meet NCAA qualifications and then not be admitted to USF.

I agree.  That committee is getting old.

I agree.  That committee is getting old.

It sure is.

I predict that both Hayes and Montague don't make it to USF. Hope I'm wrong.  :(

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

Does anyone know if Hayes graduated from Blinn?  If he has his AA from an accredited college the academic committee can't deny his admittance.  He looks like he has potential, I hope he gets cleared...

If not he can go to Louisville like it seems every other academic committee casualty does!

I would be much more worried about Mitchell changing schools. I read on some board that were hoping he would decommit from USF and that it was not probably not a solid commitment given his history.

not worried about that....he has a chance to start immediately at a BCS program in his backyard

Archived