• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LB Cordivido Grice expected to commit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

ESPN.com has an article that Grice, a 6'0 215lb LB from Pensacola is expected to commit this week. It's a premium article so i'm not going to post it and i'm not an ESPN Insider so I couldn't read the whole thing. Just thought I'd share with everyone in case some of you are Insiders, and that he had a great time at Superbull and he was sold on us.

• Content Count:  1,867

offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State... and USF...

Huge get! Hopefully...

Go Bulls

Nation

• Content Count:  143

Scout has him with NO offers EXCEPT for USF.  Skip is keeping the boards with little information until after a kid commits.

• Content Count:  763

I'll post a snip-it of the premium.

Although he hasn't officially made the verbal committment, it appears like Grice is ready to make his pledge to USF and get ready for the season.

"I want to get prepared to help my team win another state championship," said Grice. "So I'm probably going to pull the trigger and play for USF."

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Rivals also had a free blurb on him the other day:

Pensacola linebacker raves about SuperBull

06/27/2010 USFBullsEYE.com

Pensacola (FL) Pensacola outside linebacker Cordivido Grice wasn't just happy with his visit to USF for SuperBull - he was ecstatic. The 205-pound defender from North Florida went into detail about his visit, meeting the coaches, and touring the facilities. After his chance to check things out, is a commitment on the way?

• Content Count:  21,310
  • Days Won:  10

I would like Greg to do an article about what things are like for Skip recruiting at USF versus ECU.  Imagine he has had to work hard just to get people to commit to ECU and probably did not have what we have.  So, I would think some things are easier and yet he is probably going after bigger talent which means that schools like UF, Miami, Clemson, Auburn are in on the hunt.

Just a thought.

I would like Greg to do an article about what things are like for Skip recruiting at USF versus ECU.   Imagine he has had to work hard just to get people to commit to ECU and probably did not have what we have.  So, I would think some things are easier and yet he is probably going after bigger talent which means that schools like UF, Miami, Clemson, Auburn are in on the hunt.

Just a thought.

Riz that would be a sweet article IMO. You should email GA and see if he can get on that possibly.

• Content Count:  1,797

Why would you think it would be harder to get kids to commit to ECU?  There is no shred of evidence that would suggest this.  Maybe he has access to better talent at ECU, but I don't think Coach Holtz had to work harder or had any trouble getting commitments at ECU.  :D

Normal

• Content Count:  1,797

Better talent at USF I mean...but I suspect Skip works just as hard at USF to get commits as he did at ECU.

Normal

Archived