• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt interview on BHSN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

I totally missed the Jim Leavitt interview on Bright House Sports Network a few days ago (Thursday night I think). Is there any way I can see it online or did someone watch it and can fill me in on what he was asked and what he said? Thanks.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i am starting to feel sorry for leavitt

i must be getting soft

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,647
  • Days Won:  424

i must be getting soft

thats what she said

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  14,409
  • Days Won:  13

??? ::) He again says its not about the money. Puts it in the hands of the Lord? What, the lawsuit Jim? The Lord wants you to have those millions you will do nothing to earn? The morale of the story for Jim? Sue.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

??? ::) He again says its not about the money. Puts it in the hands of the Lord? What, the lawsuit Jim? The Lord wants you to have those millions you will do nothing to earn? The morale of the story for Jim? Sue.

Again, why do you hate on people that work hard, acheive and make money?

Can't speak for slick, but I just "hate on" people who slap around college kids that look-up to them like a father.

Can't speak for slick, but I just "hate on" people who slap around college kids that look-up to them like a father.

+1    And this talk of the Lord and still it not being about the money while suing. Doubt if he has the Lord in his corner while lying.

+1    And this talk of the Lord and still it not being about the money while suing. Doubt if he has the Lord in his corner while lying.

Leavitt brought in millions upon millions of dollars to the University so there is absolutely nothing wrong with being paid well for his work.  It's the way America works and what made this country great.

If it were about the money with Leavitt he would have left USF long ago and taken much better offers.  This is apparently a concept that is beyond your comprehension, Slick.

The lawsuit for millions is beyond anyone's comprehension. Go to any website with stories and the comments are "Let it go Jim". And he did not bring millionsand millions in, the kids on the field giving it their all did. No one went to a Bulls football game and wanted to see the crazy man running up and down the field screaming like he is off his meds. They went to see Matt Grothe scramble and throw TDs and Andre Hall run his heart out, Jerome Murphy catch an INT. Your buddy Jim didn't take one snap, score one TD, or kick one FG, or help them win a conference championship. They should be getting the rewards much more then Jim. But that's beyond your comprehension.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Yeah, well so do I, but what I hate worse is people who  falsely accuse a good man for that just to get out of paying a contract.

You think Joel Miller, his father, a good number of people in the lockerroom at the time, or Brett McMurphy are liable for Jim Leavitt's salary?

This is really where I think the conspiracy theorist fall off the deep end.  No doubt some of our crazier fans thought it was time to give Leavitt the hook, but these are the same fans who wanted to put BJ in as a freshmen everytime Matt Grothe through an INT.  I don't have any personal knowledge of our AD or his advisors, but I would say it is highly doubtfull there was any desire to throw out Leavitt -- especially under these circumstances.  Believe what you want -- but that isn't just unproven (and most likely a false accusation), it would defy logic!

Yeah, well so do I, but what I hate worse is people who  falsely accuse a good man for that just to get out of paying a contract.

You think Joel Miller, his father, a good number of people in the lockerroom at the time, or Brett McMurphy are liable for Jim Leavitt's salary?

This is really where I think the conspiracy theorist fall off the deep end.  No doubt some of our crazier fans thought it was time to give Leavitt the hook, but these are the same fans who wanted to put BJ in as a freshmen everytime Matt Grothe through an INT.  I don't have any personal knowledge of our AD or his advisors, but I would say it is highly doubtfull there was any desire to throw out Leavitt -- especially under these circumstances.  Believe what you want -- but that isn't just unproven (and most likely a false accusation), it would defy logic!

What defies logic is USF's refusal to release the report in it's entireity.  What do they have to hide?

Probably just trying to protect Leavitt from criminal charges.

Archived