• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jones to the NBA

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

Everyone saw this coming, thank you dominique for what you did for our program in such a short period of time. We all wanted him to come back for one more year and see what we could do. I wish him the best of luck

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Off to Europe or the D-league, his jumper wont cut it in the nba.

• Content Count:  1,037

Anyone who thinks DoJo won't cut it in the NBA may be in for a big surprise. He will be a good bench player in the NBA. He is built like a linebacker and can score at will inside 15 feet. He was one of the best players in one of the best conferences in the country. I see him in the late first round. He's essentially a more talented and aggressive version of UCiF's Jermaine Taylor who went early second round last year.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

good for him on a personal level.  He did it all on his own.  he wasnt a big recruit and he proved he is a diamond in the rough. NBA,  Europe, D league, doesnt matter all worth it for him.  He doesnt owe us anything and we owe him a lot.  I think he realizes this school isnt comitted to winning in anything.  anyone in his shoes would do the same, and if they say different they are lying or cant think outside their delusional box.  best of luck D Jones, it was a pleasure to see a real baller at USF for once. 

• Content Count:  5,982

If recruiting goes well this spring and the returning players improve we still can win 18-20 games next season. Good Luck to Nique Jones and hopefully he'll represent the University well on and off the court in the next level of his life. Hopefully players opting for the NBA will become a common thing at USF in the future.

• Content Count:  38

I think he realizes this school isnt comitted to winning in anything. 

Millions of dollars of improvements, building all over campus (even in a down economy), hiring Holtz for 2 mil/yr ...

But Blingstein pontificates and says none of this matters.  The school isn't committed to winning in anything.

I'd call him an idiot, but that would be an insult to idiots everywhere.

• Content Count:  3,084

Millions of dollars of improvements, building all over campus (even in a down economy), hiring Holtz for 2 mil/yr ...

But Blingstein pontificates and says none of this matters.  The school isn't committed to winning in anything.

you must be a new USF fan.  we havent won anything.  Ill only talk since my time but since 1997 not one ncaa tournament appearance. 

what does building all over campus (in a down economy) have to do with being committed to winning?  Have you seen our hoops facilites? nice improvements.  fart

I was mostly talking basketball, but hopefully you are right.  i would be impressed if the Leavitt firing was a plan by USF to get Holtz. 

cant believe you beat out the other 1 million sperm.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

you must be a new USF fan.  we havent won anything.  Ill only talk since my time but since 1997 not one ncaa tournament appearance. 

what does building all over campus (in a down economy) have to do with being committed to winning?  Have you seen our hoops facilites? nice improvements.  fart

I was mostly talking basketball, but hopefully you are right.  i would be impressed if the Leavitt firing was a plan by USF to get Holtz.   

cant believe you beat out the other 1 million sperm.

...ummm???

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=204900191&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=7700&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

(I'd suggest performing a LITTLE research before trying to counter-argue someone... It makes you look really stupid)

And to that the fart and sperm comments..

No class  ::)

Archived