• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something I thought I'd never say or see...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

The team QUIT!!! I have seen specific players quit, give up, suck etc. But I have never seen the whole team just quit! The D played their hearts out in the first half. But after seeing how the O quit, especially the O line, they figured why should it be us that is trying. So... they quit too, especially the D backs. Murphy is a joke. Sure he had an Int, but the only reason he got it was he was beaten on his route and it was a poorly thrown ball. They can not tackle, but shoulder bump, they are stupid,(love to see their real GPA's) as they commit stupid penalties, and etc. Just don't know about this team. maybe it's time to take away some scholies from players who think of the "ME" aspect and just cruise. maybe that will shake the tree.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The team QUIT!!! I have seen specific players quit, give up, suck etc. But I have never seen the whole team just quit! The D played their hearts out in the first half. But after seeing how the O quit, especially the O line, they figured why should it be us that is trying. So... they quit too, especially the D backs. Murphy is a joke. Sure he had an Int, but the only reason he got it was he was beaten on his route and it was a poorly thrown ball. They can not tackle, but shoulder bump, they are stupid,(love to see their real GPA's) as they commit stupid penalties, and etc. Just don't know about this team. maybe it's time to take away some scholies from players who think of the "ME" aspect and just cruise. maybe that will shake the tree.

^^^^^ Agree

There apparently is a attitude problem with them and heads need to roll to put the fear back into them... there is no excuse for just rolling over to our biggest rival.

The D was playing their asses off for the first half but thanks to the offense, especially the O Line coming out asleep, they gave up as well and who can blame them.

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Offense has been and will be our weakness all season. Too many young players that are really not ready right now. You cant blame the OC as the plays were there, but the players could not execute.

• Content Count:  1,528

they quit even before the game started. This was EXACTLY like the Pitt game, and many games of seasons past; we come out disinterested and show zero passion. This is unacceptable.

I can accept games where we lose to better talent and teams, but I cannot accept when we come out not ready to play and lacking passion. How hard is it to get up for these games? I've never seen another program as inconcistent as us, we can beat a top 10 team one week and lose to a sub .500 the following week.

Players not ready to play and lacking passion falls squarely on the coaches. It is their job to motivate and direct these kids and have them ready to play from the first snap.

• Content Count:  10,219

they quit even before the game started. This was EXACTLY like the Pitt game, and many games of seasons past; we come out disinterested and show zero passion. This is unacceptable.

I can accept games where we lose to better talent and teams, but I cannot accept when we come out not ready to play and lacking passion. How hard is it to get up for these games? I've never seen another program as inconcistent as us, we can beat a top 10 team one week and lose to a sub .500 the following week.

Players not ready to play and lacking passion falls squarely on the coaches. It is their job to motivate and direct these kids and have them ready to play from the first snap.

I would rather have seen 11 walkon's/scout team overmatched but playing their hearts out than THIS!

Archived