• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wolfpack will be without QB Wilson vs. USF

Stier

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

per Greg's blog

USF's game Saturday at N.C. State just got a little bit easier, as Wolfpack coach Tom O'Brien said on Monday's ACC conference call that freshman quarterback Russell Wilson, the ACC Offensive Player of the Week, will not play against the Bulls because of an unspecified injury.

What's more, linebacker Nate Irving, N.C. State's leading tackler, will miss the game with a lower leg injury, O'Brien said. With Wilson not playing, the Wolfpack will turn to former Clearwater Countryside and Nebraska quarterback Harrison Beck, who started four games last year and has played off the bench this season. Here's the full story at http://www.gopack.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9200&ATCLID=1587485.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

wish they were playing. We would beat them by 20 with all their starters.

• Content Count:  651
  • Days Won:  0

Wilson adds the ability to run but I think that Beck is still a good qb. I think the fact that their lb won't be playing helps us out more than the qb.

• Content Count:  1,400

is this just a ploy to make us have to prepare for two different qb's?

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

No way! I went to school with Harrison back in the day, he is a year older than me. Pretty cool to get his first start against a school that will have plenty of his friends rooting against him.  >:D

• Content Count:  44

I guess that the writer of this article doesn't remember last year's crazy season cause they don't have their facts correct

"South Florida comes to Carter-Finley with the highest ranking in school history."

• Content Count:  1,478

I guess that the writer of this article doesn't remember last year's crazy season cause they don't have their facts correct

"South Florida comes to Carter-Finley with the highest ranking in school history."

we were ranked higher even last week! what an idiot

• Content Count:  261

The Wilson injury may have an impact, but the true impact will be felt on the defensive side of the ball.  With Nate Irving out, we should have a slightly better time running our offense. Irving is legit. I won't be suprised the least bit to see him make ALL-ACC First Team.

• Content Count:  6,928

per Greg's blog

USF's game Saturday at N.C. State just got a little bit easier, as Wolfpack coach Tom O'Brien said on Monday's ACC conference call that freshman quarterback Russell Wilson, the ACC Offensive Player of the Week, will not play against the Bulls because of an unspecified injury.

What's more, linebacker Nate Irving, N.C. State's leading tackler, will miss the game with a lower leg injury, O'Brien said. With Wilson not playing, the Wolfpack will turn to former Clearwater Countryside and Nebraska quarterback Harrison Beck, who started four games last year and has played off the bench this season. Here's the full story at http://www.gopack.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9200&ATCLID=1587485.

WooooHoooooo!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

2 years ago, freshman Kerry Meier was injured and sat out while senior Adam Barman pulled out a win by the Kansas Jayhawks against our Bulls.  Be careful what you wish for.

Archived