• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU's DJ... it was modern Soul Train at my crib! FIU's fans...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

That DJ was straight ghetto fabulous IMO. I had some Cane lovers in the house here in Arizona watching the game and we all agreed it felt like we were back in Florida listening to the DJ ripping the tunes. I was quite impressed, and actually looked forward to down time between the plays to see what he would throw on to the crowd.

Also... for everyone complaining about the FIU fans... give me a break. They had a bad lapse in judgement when Brouce went down. As a former student, 95% of us have had a bad lapse in judgement and said something we probably shouldn't... as an alum, I still have an occasional lapse in judgement. Personally, I think it's retarded when we throw the Bulls sign up when a player is down. Yet, I see our student section doing it, like miraculously, the player is going to rise from the injury and part the field like Moses did the Red Sea.

Anyways... Mama Bull had some good perspective on it. We all have our fans... sometimes they have those rare moments that get under the opposing team's skin. That is part of the reason we love our own school so much. KU fans think they are best ever. FIU believes they are the best fans ever... as does UCF, Auburn, and so forth.

When you goto an away game, expect some hostility. As long as you're not in a physical confrontation, I can't understand why you wouldn't just let the things people say slide off of you? Is everyone that politically sensitive anymore? I bet Mama Bull, being a New Yorker, has had much worse said to her. Heck, as long as someone is not raping or pillaging my mom or sister, I could care less what someone says about them. Maybe I'm thick skinned because my parents weren't easy on me... I don't know. Just my thoughts.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I agree with you, Terry.

My only complaint is that if it were USF fans who were chanting that, they'd have all our pictures up in your local Post Office right under Osama Bin Laden for "America's Most Wanted".  ;)

Archived