• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

is there any FUN in being a Bulls fan anymore?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

SRSLY.

after EVERY win so far this year it has been nothing but a suicidal *****-fest.

there hasn't been a single game after which i, as a fan, have just been able to bask in the glow of a win and just be happy to be a fan of this team.

Game 1 - the UTM win was less than enjoyable due to the fact that TSA played the jack-booted brown shirt card and harassed virtually every fan in my section [125].  meltdown ensued on the forum.

Game 2 - we blew a 14 point lead with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter and were forced into OT by the biggest piece of **** squad in the state of Florida.  meltdown ensued on the forum, and we actually dropped in the polls for not handling business.

Game 3 - we played one of the BEST games in Bulls history against a more than competitive, equally matched, ranked Kansas squad.  then we spent the entire following week being beaten over the head by sanctimonious a-holes that wanted to portray our fan-base as the most dispicable, vile, abusive human beings since Adolf Hitler and Pol-Pot.  meltdown ensued not only on the forum, but in the local and national press as well as within the innermost "anonymous" confines of USF athletics, which subsequently implemented the first step in what will most likely be a slide down the slippery slope of Big Brother lockdown for tailgaters and fans.

Game 4 - not only did our team and coaching staff sleep walk through a game against the worst team in FBS football, but we allowed them to keep the game within a score, and were the first team in 4 games to allow said worst team in FBS football to score a touchdown.  and to top it off, we suffered injuries [some of them serious] to 3 of our defensive starters, mainly because we played so ******* bad we had to keep our first stringers in the game well into the 4th quarter.  nuclear meltdown is currently ensuing on the forum as we speak, with some fans [not unjustifiably, i might add] predicting disappointment at North Carolina State next week.

why does it seem that this entire season thus far has been absolutely devoid of enjoyment, and full of constant pissing and moaning?

my biggest issue is that we couldn't even enjoy the ONE decent win in the first third of the season because we had to be screeched at and punished like scolded children because a very small minority of our fans got a little bit too excited at the game and some ******* in blue and red cried about it to athletics and the media.

it's one thing to be critical of the team and coaching and playcalling when we underperform on the field, but it would be nice if we didn't have to search for reasons to complain when our team actually plays up to potential and gets a big win.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

umm... we're 4-0 with two wins against teams i really really wanted to beat (ucf and kansas). so yeah im having fun.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

H*LL yes, our Bulls have continued to win  and our program continues to grow.  Yes, yesterdays win wasn't like we had hoped and other issues, but we are still

THE SOUTH FLORIDA BULLS

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I'm having a blast.  Get the sand out of your crack.

I'd rather be complaining about ALL of those things than be complaining about LOSING.

Suck it up, junior.  =)

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

[glow=red,2,300]"my biggest issue is that we couldn't even enjoy the ONE decent win in the first third of the season because we had to be screeched at and punished like scolded children because a very small minority of our fans got a little bit too excited at the game and some ******* in blue and red cried about it to athletics and the media."[/glow]

Couldn't agree more with this statement. A "W" is a "W". JL knows they played piss poor yesterday. They'll watch the tape, make corrections, and get ready for NC State. The game is in the rear view mirror. Maybe the Grothe for Heisman talks and Selvie for all world will end and we can get back to some good ole football Bulls style. Personally, I wouldn't mind Grothe for Heisman if he had the balls to take a shot at Tebow and UF. We need swagger from our leader.

I'm pissed that BJ didn't play yesterday... that's what sucked most. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

SRSLY.

after EVERY win so far this year it has been nothing but a suicidal *****-fest.

there hasn't been a single game after which i, as a fan, have just been able to bask in the glow of a win and just be happy to be a fan of this team.

Game 1 - the UTM win was less than enjoyable due to the fact that TSA played the jack-booted brown shirt card and harassed virtually every fan in my section [125].  meltdown ensued on the forum.

Game 2 - we blew a 14 point lead with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter and were forced into OT by the biggest piece of **** squad in the state of Florida.  meltdown ensued on the forum, and we actually dropped in the polls for not handling business.

Game 3 - we played one of the BEST games in Bulls history against a more than competitive, equally matched, ranked Kansas squad.  then we spent the entire following week being beaten over the head by sanctimonious a-holes that wanted to portray our fan-base as the most dispicable, vile, abusive human beings since Adolf Hitler and Pol-Pot.  meltdown ensued not only on the forum, but in the local and national press as well as within the innermost "anonymous" confines of USF athletics, which subsequently implemented the first step in what will most likely be a slide down the slippery slope of Big Brother lockdown for tailgaters and fans.

Game 4 - not only did our team and coaching staff sleep walk through a game against the worst team in FBS football, but we allowed them to keep the game within a score, and were the first team in 4 games to allow said worst team in FBS football to score a touchdown.  and to top it off, we suffered injuries [some of them serious] to 3 of our defensive starters, mainly because we played so ******* bad we had to keep our first stringers in the game well into the 4th quarter.  nuclear meltdown is currently ensuing on the forum as we speak, with some fans [not unjustifiably, i might add] predicting disappointment at North Carolina State next week.

why does it seem that this entire season thus far has been absolutely devoid of enjoyment, and full of constant pissing and moaning?

my biggest issue is that we couldn't even enjoy the ONE decent win in the first third of the season because we had to be screeched at and punished like scolded children because a very small minority of our fans got a little bit too excited at the game and some ******* in blue and red cried about it to athletics and the media.

it's one thing to be critical of the team and coaching and playcalling when we underperform on the field, but it would be nice if we didn't have to search for reasons to complain when our team actually plays up to potential and gets a big win.

Great post.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

umm... we're 4-0 with two wins against teams i really really wanted to beat (ucf and kansas). so yeah im having fun.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I am still having fun.  Not happy with everything on the field, but take a step back and look at it.  We're 4-0.  We win the conference we will be in a BCS bowl, and we're doing pretty good in recruiting as of now.  We've come a long way but a lot of the criticism is warranted, part of being ranked and having higher expectations.  When I no longer enjoy going to games and hanging with other USF fans then I will stop going.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I'm having a great time out here.  You should see some of these ASU fans.  Suicide watch is on.

I don't get how four wins can make it no fun.  I guess if perfection in winning is the scale on which one judges, one may never be happy.  It's early in the season, we have the entire Big East schedule to play.  Who really cares about these non-cons?  To be 4-0 is great.  I can't get down because we played at UCiF and FIU and were admittedly "bowl games" for both teams.  We did enough to win.  If we do enough to win 13 games, I'll see you little teary-eyed angry guys elsewhere, maybe at a "Puffs" convention.

Archived