Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Give me some tissues I just don’t know how I am going to go on without Dr. Morrison’s support….

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,609
  • Days Won:  255

33 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

This guy sounds like he has become really irrational.  Calling supporting USF a cult?  This entire world has gone off the deep end.

I don’t think he said that USF support is a cult he said that if you say you have to follow everything blindly to be a good person and that if you challenge the narrative or walk away you are labeled as bad is cult like behavior and the reason he said that is because it is (but most of the stuff he said is nuts and perforative and if you have given up and actually want to walk away the easiest way to do that is to simply do it and not say anything much 50 character limit Tweets that will make it harder to disappear in a timely fashion).

23 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

Apparently the only people who care are associated with/follow TDS. Welp, looks like I don't care folks.

These guys and their cronies are just loons man. Take everything they say with a grain of salt. Just like that USF Wizard twitter guy always looking for arguments. Anti Athletics hints in many things they post. This guy is a school administrator or something. Should tell you all you need to know. Just hope we get something soon. 

I disagree with pretty much everything we’ve done in athletics since the departure of LRS and CJL but the only people I would trust less to navigate the world of athletics than the people we have charged with it would be the morons at TDS. Animated GIF

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah IDGAF if it's freaking Al Capone giving money to USF to build this OCS. Just give me tailgating on campus dammit.

The day it gets announce, all of these I Hate USF people will come flocking back.

I hope Vinik is involved somehow too, what he could do for that area would be crazy awesome.

• Go Bulls! 2

Also why does he apparently hate the Mumas? Is that a common problem? If you are walking away and burning every bridge why be too big of a ***** to name names?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,944
  • Days Won:  436

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I disagree with pretty much everything we’ve done in athletics since the departure of LRS and CJL but the only people I would trust less to navigate the world of athletics than the people we have charged with it would be the morons at TDS.

Just reading the pathetic "goodbye to USF" from one of them that this guy referred to shows just how damaging to one's psyche the obsession with 'C' (one of the dumbest, cutesy things they started over there) can be. It's obvious the latest news sent him over the edge and prompted him to write the Mother of all Whiny Posts (I may have to rethink the use of that word here, our guys are lightweight in comparison). Obviously there's going to be some truth in what he wrote but it also shows how an unhealthy emotional investment in a 'rivalry' can warp things and ultimately end badly ...

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Just reading the pathetic "goodbye to USF" from one of them that this guy referred to shows just how damaging to one's psyche the obsession with 'C' (one of the dumbest, cutesy things they started over there) can be. It's obvious the latest news sent him over the edge and prompted him to write the Mother of all Whiny Posts (I may have to rethink the use of that word here, our guys are lightweight in comparison). Obviously there's going to be some truth in what he wrote but it also shows how an unhealthy emotional investment in a 'rivalry' can warp things and ultimately end badly ...

The thing that annoys me most about them is the majority of things they are complaining about are the wages of their failed ideas. They were all in on getting rid of CJL and they are all in on a rivalry with UCF at all costs and that we would be a package deal. They got what they wanted I’m not sure how they are mad that it worked out as would be expected.

• Upvote 2

Oh and one more they were all in on JK’s attendance jabs and about it being “news”, you know who builds stadiums for narratives that there are no fans or interest in the area? I’ll give you a hint it’s no one which is why the Rays despite constant winning never have a serious discussion about a stadium. As a matter of fact their stadium nonsense looks a lot like ours with an occasional feasibility study, rendering and location discussion that amounts to nothing.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, bulloni said:

What I don't get is that, if this guy's an ND professor, what's his beef with USF and whatever we do? I guess he's an alum, but what makes him an authority or any kind of insider of current goings on? Seems odd.

Also, for some strange reason I decided to read through some of his tweets. Seems he's mainly moaning about some big scandal or something and complaining about mishandling money for the OCS. At this point, I don't care who's palms are getting greased, or how the money is mismanaged, as long as there's an OCS standing at the end of it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,944
  • Days Won:  436

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Oh and one more they were all in on JK’s attendance jabs and about it being “news”,

This is what first drew my wrath to them ...... and I think they may have even preceded JK on it, could be wrong on that though.