• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Wednesday's Watch Lists

Mackey Award/Rimington Trophy (July 6)

1. Mackey - most outstanding collegiate tight end

2. Rimington - outstanding collegiate offensive center

Think we'll have a guy on either list?

Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch lists. There is a reason why the Heisman doesn't put one out, and why the smaller awards have about 300 people on them. Because schools make ridiculous graphics and pimp it like it means something to be on a watch list.

Its worse than the Who's Who **** 

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Watch lists. There is a reason why the Heisman doesn't put one out, and why the smaller awards have about 300 people on them. Because schools make ridiculous graphics and pimp it like it means something to be on a watch list.

Hey I was on 3 different Who's Who list

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Joe said:

Clearly you never considered that perhaps those listed on the watch lists might consider it an honor to be named.  And 300 people on them?  Hyperbole much?  Here's the 2016 list.  There's 45 names on there.  45 players out of more than 120 teams in FBS.  It's literally nothing like the Who's Who ****.  

8 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

Clearly you never considered that perhaps those listed on the watch lists might consider it an honor to be named.  And 300 people on them?  Hyperbole much?  Here's the 2016 list.  There's 45 names on there.  45 players out of more than 120 teams in FBS.  It's literally nothing like the Who's Who ****.  

Tight ends alone. There aren't too many teams even using them anymore.

I think the kid will be great, but Elkanah Dillon barely had 200 yard receiving.