• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Mack Named AAC's Top NFL Prospect & Offensive POY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

USF backfield named among the top 10 nationally

Bulls picked to win East Division of The American

Eight Bulls named to preseason all-conference team

TAMPA, JUNE 1, 2016  – USF junior Marlon Mack (Sarasota) was named the preseason American Athletic Conference Offensive Player of the Year and No. 1 among the conferences’ top NFL prospects by Lindy’s Sports College Football National Preview on news stands this week.

Mack, who ran for a USF record 1,381 yards and nine 100-yard games last year, helped propel a USF offense that set school records with 5,741 total yards, 3,205 rushing yards and 54 touchdowns in head coach Willie Taggart’s “Gulf Coast Offense” in 2015.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=210991204

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

As long and he remains healthy, he'll be a 1st rounder. Good for him and USF. :icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,032
  • Days Won:  20

Here's hoping we pick up where we left off last year. I'd love to see Mack have another gargantuan campaign.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,370
  • Days Won:  13

54 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

As long and he remains healthy, he'll be a 1st rounder. Good for him and USF. :icon_drink:

Not likely, very few RB's get drafted in Round 1, but he will be a hell of a pro.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

He had a veteran, heady O line last year--don't be too disappointed if he can't get into the open field as often this year. But he's a year more savvy, so the game should slow down for him a little and counter any immaturity in the line. He deserves the accolades, hope he tops 1200 again. Just stay healthy young man!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

I have tried so many times to find the preseason 2016 all AAC teams on any site. Any help? type in AAC and all you get is ACC, and if you type in American athletic conference team, you get the all America team..... I'm really starting to hate the AAC's name

Edited by NavyUSFGuy

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Tough/Impossible for him to go in round 1 or 2 with 3 talented players who are probably more NFL ready in Dalvin Cook, Christian Mccaffrey, and Leonard Fournette who would probably declare.  Would be a huge gamble but unless he has an enormous year he could consider staying.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

24 minutes ago, usfbullrider said:

Tough/Impossible for him to go in round 1 or 2 with 3 talented players who are probably more NFL ready in Dalvin Cook, Christian Mccaffrey, and Leonard Fournette who would probably declare.  Would be a huge gamble but unless he has an enormous year he could consider staying.

If it turns out he's projected to go in the first three rounds, I think he goes.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

If it turns out he's projected to go in the first three rounds, I think he goes.

It's tough for RB in NFL. The risk/reward of staying another year is too great when your shelf life is short enough already. Assuming he goes for 1200 again, there's not much he can do in his senior to change anyone's mind about the player he is over seasons 1-3 aside from blowing up for 2000 yards. Which is a bit of a pipe dream unless we decide to start giving him the ball 40 times a game. Even that would probably work against him in the eyes of draftniks who don't want RBs taking the number of hits he'd rack up in 4 years of starting with a senior year of straight punishment.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Macks going to have another record breaking season.  He's going to have a better Oline this season.  Having a true center in Ruff will help.  The interior will be better too.  Hall will be a lot better than Thor was.  He pushed him for time last season.  I like Kofi, Hall, Ruff, Treatt and possibly Bethel.  That's what I think the oline will look like and it will be better so I think Mack will have a much better season.  I'm thinking 1500-1800 yards.  I get people think last seasons oline was so great... I think I was the only one who thought they'd do what they did coming out of spring.  To me, this line will be better.  It's more talented and guys aren't learning anymore.  They will send Mack into the record books again.