• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mack Named AAC's Top NFL Prospect & Offensive POY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Calibull said:

Macks going to have another record breaking season.  He's going to have a better Oline this season.  Having a true center in Ruff will help.  The interior will be better too.  Hall will be a lot better than Thor was.  He pushed him for time last season.  I like Kofi, Hall, Ruff, Treatt and possibly Bethel.  That's what I think the oline will look like and it will be better so I think Mack will have a much better season.  I'm thinking 1500-1800 yards.  I get people think last seasons oline was so great... I think I was the only one who thought they'd do what they did coming out of spring.  To me, this line will be better.  It's more talented and guys aren't learning anymore.  They will send Mack into the record books again.

Man I hope you are right! That was the main concern for me but I admit you seem to know the O line much more than I do... 

• Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

O-line will determine his success

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

47 minutes ago, Rizman said:

O-line will determine his success

Yes it will... I am convinced we are about to step it up to another level.  

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

13 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

If it turns out he's projected to go in the first three rounds, I think he goes.

Sure, but right now Mack still has a lot of things that he needs to do to get to the next level. He puts in the work, no doubt, but keep in mind that he played a lot of poor defenses last year  and the pro scouts notice that. That said, the way he embarassed an elite Temple defense with a Nagurski/Bednarik winner (matakevich) is going to weigh heavy, especially if he does it again. 

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

16 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

If it turns out he's projected to go in the first three rounds, I think he goes.

I agree with the poster above that he still needs to improve his game to be that guy, but it would be hard to blame anyone - a star RB especially - for leaving early if they are an early round pick.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

If he has another great season, the only reason to delay entry would be to improve his stock. But there's no guarantee a new Dalvin Cook won't emerge this season. Much as I'd like to see him hang around, I think I'd advise him to declare.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

He is a special player.