• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Ciabatti Named To NFF Hampshire Honor Society

USF ATHLETICS 

GoUSFBulls.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DATE: April 28, 2016

Follow @USFFootball On Twitter

Like USF Football on Facebook

Ciabatti Named To NFF Hampshire Honor Society

Bulls’ career punting leader graduated with a 3.5 GPA in engineering

TAMPA, APRIL 28, 2016 – Following a record-setting career on the football field, former USF punterMattias Ciabatti (Tampa) has also been honored for his accomplishments in the classroom, as he was named to the NFF Hampshire Honor Society by the National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame.

Ciabatti, who graduated from USF with a 3.5 grade-point average in civil engineering, was among 188 players from NCAA FBS schools named to this year’s class. In it’s 10th year, the NFF Hampshire Honor Society is comprised of college football players from all divisions of play who each maintained a cumulative 3.2 GPA or better throughout their entire college career.

A three-year starter and two-time all-conference honoree on the football field, Ciabatti set USF career records for punting yards (8,333) and punting average (42.5 ypk) and a season punting record averaging 44.4 yards per kick in 2014.

Members do not see this ad, Register