BET: USF vs Nova...last game of the 2010-11 season?

Vega

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Lots of quiet Nova fans here in the Garden.  Too bad our entourage behing the basket isn't making any noise.  At least most of the fans here in the nosebleeds were loud backing the Bulls.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

That was EPIC! Crater had Tiger Blood in his veins tonight! Very proud to be a Bull tonight!!! Unforgettable!

He had 1 gear....go. #winning

• Content Count:  5,910
  • Days Won:  5

In the grand scheme this win means nothing

I disagree. For someone like Crater this could be a huge boost for him.

Well actually it's been said before, Crater is good enough when allowed to attack. He most certainly is good enough to make an uncontested layup. The confidence boost for Crater, Robertson, and Poland will come if Heath(yes he will be back I'm afraid) allows them to be aggressive and every analyst and former player has stated all year.

depaul will get mauled...

did larkin already sign his LOI to depaul? He should reconsider

Yes he signed his LOI already. He could get out of it and not have to sit out if he doesn't enroll there. There has been no indication Larkin will ask out of his letter to my knowledge.

No news on Larkin bailing on DePaul. After watching him in the state finals this weekend, I gotta say that I think it was a very poor decision. Not sure that we would have been better, but, he needs to go somewhere that he has to WIN a position. He played without confidence in the last 3 games this year, that was the first time I had seen that in the last 3 years of watching him. He'll be handed a spot at DePaul, not sure if that's going to give him what it takes to handle the adversity of losing every night...

...I should caveat that he struggled shooting, but, he's still a great PG and one of the best passers I have seen at that level. His HS team also very heavily depended on his scoring, if he had the help of the bigs in the middle and wasn't getting triple teamed at all times, he could do some great things at the next level.

Larkin or not... Dr Phillips and Winter Park just played for the state title for the second straight year in 6A. Olympia HS over here was in there not long ago. DP has played in 3 title games in the last 5 years. Jones was in the final 4 this year Heath needs to start recruiting Orlando hard. There is some good hoops being played over here and it's too close to keep ignoring.

• Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone has some time to kill, go over to the Villanova's Rivals message board. Global meltdown going on over there and oh so enjoyable to read.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I got out of class at 7:45 and got to USF baseball game at 8 where we unfortunately lost 3-2 to FGCU. Watched entire 2nd half on my laptop in front row of student section and we were going CRAZY. for those who were at the baseball game likely saw what ensued after lol

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I got out of class at 7:45 and got to USF baseball game at 8 where we unfortunately lost 3-2 to FGCU. Watched entire 2nd half on my laptop in front row of student section and we were going CRAZY. for those who were at the baseball game likely saw what ensued after lol

lolol atta boy! I was like 4 rows behind you. Those kids were mad.

tumblr_lgqtrh3GWd1qczyuqo1_500.jpg

• Content Count:  7,796

Yeah, the Office was out of line tonight.  I get what they were saying about being respectful, but they were just being asses about it.

Plan tomorrow is to have the laptop(s) set up on the Deck tomorrow for the baseball game so we can watch us beat Florida and Cincinnati at the same time.

• Content Count:  2,305

Yeah, the Office was out of line tonight.  I get what they were saying about being respectful, but they were just being asses about it.

Plan tomorrow is to have the laptop(s) set up on the Deck tomorrow for the baseball game so we can watch us beat Florida and Cincinnati at the same time.

agreed. But we were making noise for like two at bats for the last 30 seconds of the game. Then we were done. They then kept talking ish and bringing it up over and over for the next four innings. They were making way more of a scene afterwards. This one girl made some stupid comment and then when one of us said something back she said "OK! WE ARE TRYING TO WATCH THE GAME HERE!" f'n clown.

• Content Count:  7,796

agreed. But we were making noise for like two at bats for the last 30 seconds of the game. Then we were done. They then kept talking ish and bringing it up over and over for the next four innings. They were making way more of a scene afterwards. This one girl made some stupid comment and then when one of us said something back she said "OK! WE ARE TRYING TO WATCH THE GAME HERE!" f'n clown.

Yeah, just ignore them for the most part.  They are good for heckling and comedy.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

Hope that Crater can carry that momentum of that last shot into next season. There is no reason why he shouldn't drive to the basket more.

And Stan pretty much confirmed that in the post game tv interview ... He's been begging AC to do that all year. Hopefully, that game gives Crater, Noriega, et al, some needed confidence going into next season.

Archived