• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Gear in Jacksonville

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I am on vacation at Amelia Island and was wondering if any knew if there was any place that sold Bulls gear in the Jacksonville area? So far all I see is Gators, Gators and oh yeah Gators. If any one knows any retail stores let me know.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I am on vacation at Amelia Island and was wondering if any knew if there was any place that sold Bulls gear in the Jacksonville area? So far all I see is Gators, Gators and oh yeah Gators. If any one knows any retail stores let me know.

My parents live in Jax and have pretty much given up on trying to find bulls gear up there.  They usually just give me some cash for christmas to get bulls gear down here.  I of course load them up with bulls gear even though dad bleeds orange and blue.  Me and my dad are battling over my niece ATM but im doing my best to keep her loaded up with bulls gear.   

• Content Count:  49
  • Days Won:  0

Football Fanatics at the Orange Park or Avenues mall has a small selection of USF gear.  Last time I went there was an entire rack for USF.

• Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

I live in Jacksonville and unfortunately it is the "Toothless uneducated Red Neck Gator capital of the world".

Football Fantatics is the best for USF gear here, however they do not have much. I check from time to time. You are lucky if they have 3 hats and 6 shirts. It's pretty pathetic. I have more USF gear in my closet.

Their online store is much better. Your best option is to go online and buy stuff.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_South_Florida_Bulls

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Thanks so much for the information, I really do appreciate it. I will try both malls later in the week.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I live in Jacksonville and unfortunately it is the "Toothless uneducated Red Neck Gator capital of the world".

Football Fantatics is the best for USF gear here, however they do not have much. I check from time to time. You are lucky if they have 3 hats and 6 shirts. It's pretty pathetic. I have more USF gear in my closet.

Their online store is much better. Your best option is to go online and buy stuff.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_South_Florida_Bulls

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

nice

Archived