• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stubhub and Gayturd Tickets...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

FYI please beware that if you order tickets via stubhub then please make sure that someone is home to pick up the tickets or that Fedex holds your tickets until they can be picked up at a Fedex center.

Yesterday I discovered in my bushes a rain soaked package from Fedex that contained what was left of my gayturd tickets... the stupid Fedex driver put them by my front door in the bushes about 4 days ago and did not leave any notice that they had been delivered, nor did Fedex alert me that they were even being shipped. Regardless if I had known I looked back and on that day it was raining all day in my area.

Moral of the story, Fedex apparently full of dumbasses and could careless about your package... also the tickets are not replaceable and I had to spend about an hour and a half on the phone with both Fedex and Stubhub until I got a credit and another set of tickets issued.

Buyer Beware!

• Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

Why didn't you check the tracking # to see where it was?

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Well this was my first time using them and the message said that I would receive notice once they were shipped. Thus I did not check, however now I have the screen up at all times and I'm waiting for a notice.

Also it would not have mattered even if I knew because FedEx would had still left them outside in the rain.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

In my dealings, I have found that FedEx has been consistently better than UPS.  We used to use DHL at my old job (like 3-5 times per day) and once DHL closed down their domestic operations we switched to FedEx.

Sorry about your luck, but UPS sucks way more.  You probably got stuck with a driver who had a "runner", which is a low-paid person that runs up to doors so the driver can stay in the truck.  You see them a lot at peak times, especially Christmas.  The "runner" most often does not care as much as the driver.

• Content Count:  130
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know how "visitor" tickets are handled, but if you buy tickets from a Gator season ticket holder, they have the option of emailing them to you, and you could print them off and take them with you.

This kinda kills the "collectability" of the tickets, but it means that they can be reprinted or if you lose them, resent to you on gameday and printed off at the box office.

Granted, this is isn't an easy thing if you are buying via Stubhub, but if figure a lot of you may be getting tickets via friends and family with UF connections.

Archived