• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone ever use SFBtickets.com?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

So I can't afford season tix this year so was looking at buying some single game tickets.

Was looking at some of the top links under "tickets & more" and wanted to know if any of you guys have used these sites before and what you thought about it.

Thanks

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

SFBTickets is a sit I set up whose entire process is run by noted industry leader Ticket Network.  It uses the same database of tickets as many other ticket sites but I am allowed to set the "markup" at SFBTickets and it should be the lowest available. If not, let me know. 

Tickets are in hand at Ticket Network and mailed from them.

Guest nybullsfan

SFBTickets is a sit I set up whose entire process is run by noted industry leader Ticket Network.  It uses the same database of tickets as many other ticket sites but I am allowed to set the "markup" at SFBTickets and it should be the lowest available. If not, let me know. 

Tickets are in hand at Ticket Network and mailed from them.

Might want to update the title page, LOL

2009 BullRush!

We've got GREAT seats for South Florida Bulls Football!

Don't miss the Bulls run to a Big East title in 2009. Senior standouts Matt Grothe and George Selvie look to make this the best year yet. Tickets are moving fast - don't miss out on great seats at Raymond James Stadium or on the road!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Yes, it needs a 2010 update.  But still, by clicking on South Florida, you can see teh tickets available and compare to other sites.  If SFBTickets is not the lowest, let me know.  I don't run that site for a profit but for the lowest price tickets - when we need to buy them from an outlet and not the school.

Archived